Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 05-Jun-20, 04:52
ap643

Default Re: Girl Boxers - 1

Love your story so far. How about some details as to the looks of your female boxers. What they wear is also interesting to me as I can better visualize the fight.
Old 05-Jun-20, 11:11
Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31 Points: 5,499, Level: 31
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Please keep up the good work. I really enjoy reading your stories.
I also agree with ap643 comment, you should give some details of your female boxer's physique, it will make your story a bit more impressive.

Last edited by mech928; 05-Jun-20 at 11:18.
Old 05-Jun-20, 15:27
Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48 Points: 12,739, Level: 48
Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8% Activity: 23.8%
Last Achievements

Thanked 2,552 Times in 216 Posts
Default Re: Girl Boxers - 1 - Irma Enrolls In School

The girl boxers at Hanson High were causing quite a stir in the school and in the interscholastic boxing league. Ashley and Maxine won all three of their fights against boys, putting to rest that females could not compete with males in a contact sport like boxing. The guys that entered the ring and saw a girl across the way at first were amused that they were fighting the so called "weaker sex." However after a few minutes in the first round, the boy boxer - whoever it was - realized that the girl was able to take a punch and deliver her own punches that hurt.

The Hanson team was 3-0 on the season which the was the best start the team ever had.

A new girl enrolled in the school as a transfer student from Norway. Her name was Irma. She was 6-foot-2 and weighed about 185 pounds. Although she was the biggest girl in the school, she also was very pretty - with long blonde hair, long legs and a well proportioned body. Irma wanted to have a boyfriend but most of the guys were intimidated by her size. One boy she set her sights on was Robert -- who was the school's 6-foot-4-inch, 220 pound heavyweight boxer. Robert - who had a high impression of himself was actually not a very good boxer. He thought he was a star - because he was one of the biggest kids in the school. But he had lost all three of his fights by decision or knockout.

And he also was beaten in an impromptu sparring match with Maxine during practice, when she criticized his work ethic and stamina. She knocked him out in front of the whole team and coach. Nonetheless Robert thought he was tough stuff and his ego was pretty unbearable.

One day in the lunchroom, Irma decided to talk to Robert and hopefully get him to ask her out. She began the conversation asking about his boxing. She said she liked boxing and maybe he could show her a few pointers.

"I don't want to spar with you," Robert said in a condescending tone. "You might get hurt.
"Oh, I don't know," replied Irma, "I'm pretty athletic and there are already girls on the boxing team, and they seem to be doing good."

"They're just lucky," shot back Robert. "They've yet to have any tough opponents."
Irma was beginning to realize this guy may look nice, but his attitude needed an adjustment.
She shot back - "I understand one of the girls beat you up in practice - don't you consider yourself a tough opponent?"

A few people in the lunchroom heard the comment and snickered - which Robert heard.
"Maybe you can't show me any pointers in boxing," Irma added. "Maybe I should ask one of the girls."

Robert said "you want to learn to box, I'll show you how to box. Be in the gym at 3pm today and don't blame me if you get hurt."

The school was abuzz that day with news that the new girl, who looked pretty athletic was going to box with Robert, the team's heavyweight.
Maxine and Ashley agreed to be in Irma's corner to give her advice and make sure Robert didn't try anything funny.

Three o'clock came and the gym was packed. Everyone wanted to see the Battle of the Giants. The biggest girl in the school against one of the biggest boys.
Irma was surprised by the turnout. She thought Robert and she were going to have a friendly sparring match and boxing lesson.
But she got word on the grapevine that Robert was going to go all out and try to beat her badly. He figured if the girl had no boxing experience and skills it would be easy to knock her out and regain some of the cred he lost when he got beaten by Maxine.

Irma entered the ring wearing gym shorts that highlighted her long legs and a sports bra that showed a bare midriff and sturdy looking arms, shoulders and back.
Robert was wearing black boxing trunks and no shirt. He started out showing Irma how to stand and present a boxing pose and defensive posture. He then lightly hit her gloves as he explained how to block a punch. He lightly tapped her shoulder and jabbed at her forehead again explaining how to take a punch.

He then had Irma take a few swings at him - a jab and cross and upper cut, all of which he swatted away.
After two or three minutes of polite instruction, Robert said lets see what you've learned and he began to box. He jabbed at Irma hitting her chin and face.
Irma said "hey not so rough."

Robert said "I told you -- you might get hurt. This is boxing. Try to hit me back," as he launched another jab that jerked Irma's head back.
The gym crowd was cheering the punches...most of the boys wanted to see Robert beat the new girl. Even though no one liked him, the guys wanted him to win back the macho reputation that he lost in his fight with Maxine. The girls all were routing for Irma -- hoping she could put the big oaf in his place.

Robert continued to jab and punch Irma in the arms, and chest. At one point he stepped in and delivered a right cross that hit Irma squarely on the cheek, causing her to fall back into the ropes and collapse on the floor. The boys in the gym cheered as the Amazon girl hit the floor.

"Hey Robert," she protested. "I thought this was supposed to be a friendly boxing lesson."

Robert smiled and said "In boxing someone always is going to get hurt. You have to be prepared to take a punch and get knocked down."

"Ok, if that's the way you want it," Irma answered. "Let's box."

She got up and faced the big kid with her hands up and a look of determination that indicated she knew how to take care of herself.
Her hands were up as she circled Robert looking for an opening. She launched a punch at his head, which he blocked. He then sent off a right cross that caught Irma in the cheek, but this time she didn't fall.

"I think I can take your punches," she smiled if I know they are coming. "The last one caught me by surprise."

Robert snickered "You're not going to be able to take a lot of my hits. You'll be down in no time."
He moved in to deliver another jab and right cross, but Irma slipped his jab and threw a right cross of her own that hit Robert in the head.
The big kid was stunned by the force of the punch. Irma smiled and said "You're not going to be able to take many more of my punches and I think it's going to be you who will be down in no time."

The girls in the gym, heard her trash talking and stood up cheering. The boys yelled for Robert to get tough and kill the girl.
What started as a friendly boxing lesson was now an all-out fight between a big boy and a big girl.

"It's your funeral," Robert sneered, as he stepped in to deliver a beat down. However Irma met his charge with two jabs to his head, that stopped his approach, and then delivered a punch to his midsection that made the boy wheeze.

"You should be able to take a punch in the belly better than that," Irma laughed. "You're really out of shape."
Robert couldn't take the taunts and knew he had to shut up the girl, especially with a crowded gym watching.

He launched a haymaker, that Irma easily ducked and she countered with two punches to Robert's side that again caused him to "Whoooff."
"So mister big shot heavyweight...I thought you would be able to teach me how to box, but it looks like it's me who is giving you a lesson," Irma yelled.

Maxine and Sally in the corner yelled for Irma to knock him out.
Maxine said "I did it, it should be easier for you., since you're bigger and stronger."

The boys couldn't argue with the logic and the way the fight was going. Robert was hit several times and was beginning to show that he was tired and being hurt by the girl. And this girl was strong. They wondered if Robert could take many more hits.

Irma challenged him, "C'mon tough guy fight me. You said someone's likely to get hurt. Well it won't be me."
Robert was angered by the girl's trash talking and he again stepped in and launched a haymaker. His anger was causing him to forget about technique and form. And again Irma ducked and delivered a three-punch combo to his side and then up to his chin. The big kid was wobbled in the middle of the ring, as the girls in the stands screamed for Irma to finish the boy.

"He's going down, He's going down," the girls in the stands began chanting. Robert heard the chants and thought that he couldn't let this girl with no boxing experience beat him He stepped in throwing as many punches as he could. A few punches got through and Robert thought for sure they would enough to knock down the girl. But she remained standing, blocking more than half of his attack.

Meanwhile Irma was countering with punches of her own. More than half got through the boy's defenses, causing a red welt to form on his cheek, and red blotches of pain to show on his sides and abs.

Robert looked at his female adversary through glassy eyes and questioned why hasn't she fallen down. He hit her. No girl should be able to take his hits.

Irma stepped in closer and increased her attack. Robert continued to to block some, but not enough. And with each punch that landed he felt his arms getting heavier and dropping to his side. The girl's offense was beginning to take a toll on the big kid. It was obvious Robert had no answer to the girl's punches.

She she was now blocking, ducking and slipping everything he threw at her. And in return she countered with blows to his body and head that left him a woozy, wobbling staggering hulk in the middle of the ring.

After a six punch flurry by Irma she stopped to survey the damage. She had her hands up with her breasts heaving up and down to catch her breath. Robert stood before her, with his face puffy and his torso covered in bruises from the girl's onslaught. He had a glazed look and although he tried to raise his hands up in a fighting pose it was obvious he had nothing left and a stiff breeze could knock him over.

Irma said "Robert let's end this. There's no point in me knocking you out and embarrassing you in front of the whole school. Let's just put our hands down and leave the ring together."

Robert couldn't accept the fact that he lost and said "No way bitch. You're not getting out of this ring on your own power. I still can knock you out."

Irma couldn't believe his stupidity. She said if that's the way you want it, so be it."

And with that she began to lightly jab Robert's face. She also began to slap him around just to show she could hit him any time she wanted.
Robert's bravado was all talk as he was unable to stop the girl's mock offense.
"C'mon Robert, knock me out," Irma taunted.
At the beginning of the week she liked this boy and thought he could be a boyfriend. But after getting to know him better and now fighting him she was only too happy to embarrass him and his macho attitude,

"C'mon stud, fight me," she again yelled.

The girls in the gym were in a frenzy watching Robert getting slapped with no answers. The boys were silent at the sight of one of their own being taken apart by a girl.

Robert took several meek swings at the girl, who easily batted them down.
"Time to end this," Irma yelled.

She then pushed Robert against the ropes and began throwing punches from all angles. Up and down, sides and head, lefts and rights. Her pony tail bobbed to the rhythm of her gloves landing on the boy's body. After a one minute barrage, Robert grabbed Irma in a clinch. His body leaned over her, in an attempt to tire her out. But the clinch made it all the more apparent to him that he was being beaten by a girl. He felt her breasts squeeze against his chest and he felt curves of her hips and backside - even through his gloves.

Irma pushed the boy away and when she had enough room, delivered a right cross that caused Robert to bounce into the ropes and back into the center of the ring, crumbling to the canvas.

His face was beaten, bloody and his body was black and blue.

"Thanks for the boxing lesson, Robert," Irma yelled, as Maxine and Sally cheered from their corner.
Some of the guys on the boxing team came into the ring to revive Robert and help him back to the locker room.
He called in sick the next week, and then quit the team.

The coach who heard about Irma's demolition of the heavyweight asked if she wanted to join the team, which she did.
So now the Hanson boxing team had three girls as they went on to continue their winning season.

Last edited by koedkid; 06-Jun-20 at 13:30.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 05-Jun-20, 21:12
the chief

I love where this is going.
Old 05-Jun-20, 22:01
ap643

Yeah! Me too!
Old 06-Jun-20, 06:48
Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24 Points: 3,319, Level: 24
Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2% Activity: 10.2%
Last Achievements

really solid stuff mate. especially like the taunting.
Old 06-Jun-20, 13:52
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girl Boxers - Irma's First Fight

Irma was the new heavyweight boxer on Hanson's boxing team - joining two other girls who won spots by beating boys. Irma joined the team after she knocked out the school's heavyweight, Robert, who was giving her a boxing lesson. When Robert got too rough during the supposed friendly sparring match Irma began to fight back. She ended up knocking out Robert. His embarrassing loss to the girl prompted him to quit the team, and the coach asked Irma if she wanted to take his place.

Irma is just over 6-feet tall and 180 pounds, which may be big for a girl, but is actually small for a heavyweight boxer. Her first match was going to be against Roseton High's heavyweight -- Mickey Hightower.

Hightower is 6-4, 285 pounds of muscle. He is undefeated in his three-year boxing career in high school. He is 38-0, all by knockout. It was rare that any of his fights lasted more than three rounds, before his opponent was pounded into the canvas.

The coach asked Irma if she wanted to delay her boxing debut, advising her that Hightower was a wrecking machine and she might get hurt. Irma said she wanted to fight. "I have to start somewhere, and maybe it's a good thing to start against the best in the league."

For the past week Irma had been training and learning as much technique as possible. How to throw a punch. How to get power behind her punch by using her body. How to move and slip punches. She was a good student, but the coach worried that Hightower would be too tough for her first match.

The day of the fight, Hanson was losing the match 6-2. The two girls - Ashley and Maxine won their fights but none of the boys won any fights. The coach again asked Irma if she wanted to fight Hightower, saying that her match will not have any impact on the contest - since Hanson was so far behind.

Irma said "Lets do it."

Irma went to the center of the ring to face Hightower, and get instructions from the referee. Hightower was an imposing figure, and anyone looking on could not imagine why the girl was in the ring with him.

Hightower snarled "prepare for the beating of your life," as he turned to go back to his corner to await the bell.

At the bell -- both fighters came out. Hightower glaring disdain at the female fighter with her hands up in front of him. He let go a straight jab, which Irma blocked, but the force of the punch pushed her gloves back into her face. She was surprised by Hightower's strength, which was a lot more than she experienced in her sparring match with Robert.

Hightower stepped up his offense and began several combinations against the girl. A right jab, a left cross, and Irma was wobbled. She was back against the ropes, and Hightower smothered her with combinations. Irma dropped to her knee to take an eight count. She looked over at her coach and smiled that she was okay. But in her mind she was wondering how she was going to fight this boy.

Hightower was encouraged that one minute into the fight he had the girl take a knee. The first round, ended with Irma dancing away from Hightower taking a few shots to her body and shoulders. Back in her corner. the coach was concerned. "Are you sure you want to go back out there. I don't want you getting hurt."

"Don't worry coach," Irma said. "It's a fight, I knew I was going to get hit. I haven't started yet."

At the bell, Hightower jumped from his corner, looking to finish the girl. No way was he going to let this female fighter go longer than two rounds. Irma came to the center of the ring, looking for an opening. She blocked a jab and a left cross from Hightower, but then was wobbled by another left to her shoulder, and right jab to her face. She realized she had to again dance away from Hightower's power. He began chasing the girl, swinging haymakers hoping to end this fight in Round Two. Irma saw a few openings when the boy swung widely and she delivered a few jabs to the boy's midsection. None of her punches seemed to have any affect.

Round two also went to the boy, but everyone in the gym was surprised and impressed that Irma was still in there fighting. She showed she was able to take a punch, and didn't wilt under the barrage of the giant behemoth. Hightower also was surprised that he was not able to put away the girl. He was not able to catch her with the one good punch that he knew would end it.

Irma's coach, advised her to keep dancing. Round three of the five-round fight went the same as the earlier rounds -- with Hightower winning on points.

Before Round Four, the coach told Irma "You're doing great. Not many fighters have taken Hightower into the fourth round. However Irma was not happy with the encouragement. She didn't just want to last the fight and lose every round. She wanted to win. But how.

At the bell for the Fourth Round. Hightower charged out with a purpose of ending this fight now. He began swinging widely. He thought "How dare this girl challenge him, and last this long, which questions his punching power." He kept swinging widely thinking this girl has barely hit him, and he knew he could take any punch her thin arms could deliver. Irma saw an opening, With each of his swings Hightower was leaving himself open.

She tried something. Instead of backing away. She decided to step in and duck under the punch. She tried it. Hightower swung, she ducked and stepped under his arm and delivered two jabs to his midsection. The punches were good, and had her entire body weight behind them. She heard Hightower wheeze, and she knew the punches had an effect.

Hightower stopped to look at the girl, and was surprised she threw those punches. He again began stalking her throwing haymakers. And Irma again, picked a spot and stepped under a punch and delivered a jab to his midsection and a sharp upper cut that caught Hightower on the chin.

The Rosemont fans who were cheering every punch by their heavyweight were stunned silent, as it was apparent that the last combination hurt their representative. The Hanson bench jumped to its feet, seeing that Hightower was hurt, for the first time in the fight.

Irma saw the boy slow down, and she decided to go on the offense. She stepped in and threw several combinations -- with some punches catching the boy's face and midsection. For the first time in the fight, the girl was producing an offense that caught the boy's attention.

Irma was encouraged by her success and decided to move in and go toe-to-toe with Hightower. The two fighters began exchanging punches. Everyone expected this is what Hightower would want, No one has been able to survive a slugfest with him. He and Irma traded punches. He was hitting her shoulder but she was connecting with his face, and it appeared that his eyes were getting puffy. As the round was winding down, and the crowd was cheering the flying leather between the boy and girl, it was apparent that Irma was winning the round. With about ten seconds to go, she stepped in at the same time Hightower stepped in. He stepped on her foot, and punched her chest, sending her falling to the canvas.

The referee awarded Hightower with a knock down, which was going to give the round to him. At the bell, Hightower went back to his corner. He was up four rounds to zero and all he had to do was get out of the fifth round and he would win on points.

In Irma's corner, the coach again was applauding her performance, saying she was giving Hightower the best fight of any other boxer in the league. However Irma again said "I don't want to put up a good fight, I want to win, and I think I can take him."

At the bell for the fifth and final round, Hightower came out cautiously. His coach told him he had the fight won on points, don't get careless. But Hightower's ego wouldn't let him be happy with a decision victory, especially against a girl.

Irma knew she had her best chance when Hightower got wild leaving himself open to her counter-punching. She goaded him - "You didn't think I'd be here in the last round. and I would have won the last round if you didn"t trip me.

Hightower snarled "I'm going to beat you senseless." Those at ringside who heard his threat had to feel worried for the girl. Hightower was known for knocking out boys a lot bigger than Irma.

He stepped in throwing haymakers. Irma picked up her strategy from the last round. Instead of stepping back, she stepped in low and avoided the boy's heavy swing. She then saw a wide open body, which she pounded with a two punch combo. Every punch was picture perfect. She learned to hit with her hips swinging into the blow, giving the full force of her 180 pounds behind the punch.

Hightower wheezed, as the punches hit his stomach and rib cage. He again snarled "I'm going to F-you up."

Irma smiled as said "I don't think so. I took your best punches and now you're slowing down. I think I can knock you out this round."

Hightower growled and again moved into the girl throwing heavy leather. Any one of the punches would have taken the girl out if they connected. But they hit nothing but air. And each time, Irma saw a wide open target of Hightower's body, which she peppered with stiff jabs. Red welts could be seen on the boy's big frame. He was slowing noticeably. All his chasing the girl and then absorbing her body blows was having an effect.

Hightower's coach was yelling advice to stick and move, and stay away from her. He yelled "You're ahead on points, don't get careless."

But Hightower's ego wouldn't let him back away from the girl. And Irma taunted his ego, saying "You heard your coach, run from the girl before she hurts you."

Hightower screamed "I'm going to kill you," and then charged at the female fighter. Irma was ready and delivered a stiff jab to the boy's nose, causing a crack to be heard in the gym. Hightower's fury prevented him from realizing his nose was broken. But he now found himself having trouble breathing. Irma saw the opportunity was now.

She stepped with jabs and crosses that had Hightower covering up on the ropes. Her punches were penetrating his defense, and taking a toll on his face. Hightower swung widely, hoping to get the girl off him. She ducked under and smashed his midsection. Then an upper cut and right cross had the big kid leaning against the ropes. His muscled frame and six pack abs now looked like softened jello because of the pounding he's taken in the past two minutes.

The hometown crowd was in stunned silence watching their heavyweight hero being beaten - and by a girl, half his size.

Roseton's coach screamed for Hightower to take a knee...figuring an 8-count would stop the girl's assault, and give Hightower a chance to regroup. However Hightower would not listen. He was never knocked down, and in his mind he knew his arms were powerful enough to stop anyone, and all he needed was one good punch.

He let fly and caught Irma on the shoulder. She realized the punch was weak and she let the boy know. "If that's the best you got, you're in a lot of trouble."

She then pushed the huge fighter back to the ropes where she unleashed a barrage that had Hightower covering up, and trying to counter, with missing haymakers.

The round had 30 seconds to go. And Hanson's coach shouted to the referee to stop the fight. "He's not defending himself. He can't defend himself. Stop the fight before she kills him."

The gymnasium filled with Roseton's hometown crowd was quietly watching their heavyweight, who was undefeated and previously thought to be invincible, hanging on while he was punched silly by a girl.

Irma realized time was running out. She knew the referee was not going to stop this fight -- not in Hightower's home gym, and not with him being so far ahead on points. She had to knock him out..and the clock was winding down.

Irma called on her arms to step up their barrage. Punch after punch she felt stick into Hightower's midsection. Punch after punch was chiseling away at his muscled frame that never failed him in his high school career.

"You're going down, Mickey," Irma taunted. The boy heard her, and wheezed out "Drop dead."

Irma delivered two more hits to the boy's face. And then the bell rang, ending the fight.

Irma backed away, seeing the boy leaning against the ropes. His face bruised. His lip cut. His eye closing. And red welts all over his body.

Irma walked back to her corner, amid the cheers of the Hanson bench. She had some bruises on her body and face, but nothing compared to her male opponent.

Mickey Hightower pulled off the ropes and began staggering back to his corner to await the final decision. However, after three steps he collapsed in the center of the ring. It took two minutes of smelling salts and wet towels to revive him.

After a few minutes Hightower and Irma went to the center of ring on either side of the referee. The announcement said, the winner of the heavyweight fight 4-rounds to 1, was Mickey Hightower.

However anyone looking at the two fighters in the middle of the ring could see who got the worst of the fight. If this fight went another round, Hightower surely would have been knocked out by Irma.

The Hanson bench was ecstatic, and congratulated Irma for the tough bout - even though she lost by a decision. Irma smiled but she was not satisfied. She knew she'd have another shot at Hightower in the state tournament, in an eight round fight - which she knew she could win.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-20, 10:13
the chief

This is amazing. I do have a thing for lightweights, however....and stiff jabbing. your work is sensational.
Old 07-Jun-20, 15:12
Last Achievements

Default Re: Girl Boxers - 1 - Irma's First Season

After Irma lost her first match to the league's defending champion Mickey Hightower by a decision - she went on to win her remaining seven bouts against other heavyweights from other school. And even though she lost to Hightower four rounds to one, she was the only fighter to go the distance against the giant kid, who was a known wrecking machine. And anyone who saw the fight knew that she actually would have won if the bout went longer than five rounds.

At the final bell, Hightower was getting pummeled by the blonde, pony-tailed girl -- who had him pinned in a corner taking dozens of unanswered blows. If it were anyone else but Hightower in his home gym, the referee would have stopped the fight with a TKO. But the fight and beating was allowed to continue so that at the final bell, Hightower lost the round but won the fight based on points. He also collapsed in the middle of the ring as he began walking back to his corner, and it took a couple of minutes of wet towels and smelling salts to revive him so he could stand in the center of the ring to have his hand raised.

The hometown crowd in the Roseton high school gym was dumbfounded from witnessing the beating their once invincible fighter received in the final round at the hands of the girl.

The intel on Irma took a while to get around the league, about how she was able to take a lot of punishment and respond with a punching power that was surprising since she was a girl.

In a second match after her decision loss to Hightower she boxed a 235 pound heavyweight named George. All he knew was the girl had a record of 0-1, while he was 3-0.
He entered the ring with an arrogance and air of invincibility thinking that this fight was going to be a walk in the park.
In the first round he was unable to penetrate Irma's defense while she connected with a couple of good shots to his head and body - winning the round. George was surprised and a bit embarrassed that the girl was giving him a fight.

He was even more surprised in the second round when Irma pinned him against the ropes and pummeled his body -- causing him to take a standing eight count.

George changed tactics and instead of trying to go toe to toe with the girl, he decided to punch and move. Irma was able to catch him with several good punches winning all the next three rounds.

She won by a decision - 5 rounds to 0.

Irma had similar successes in her next five fights, winning two by decisions and three by knockouts.
Her record of 6 and 1 put her in a good position to be a high seed in the state tournament where she would likely face Mickey Hightower again.

However before the state tourney, her final match was against Hubert Williams, who was the biggest boxer in the league. Williams was also 6 and 1, having lost only to Hightower by a knock out in the fifth round. At 350 pounds and 6-foot-5 he was a mountain of male muscle that was an imposing sight in the ring. He was a mean SOB, who learned to fight at an early age because of kids making fun of his name and calling him Baby Huey.

His size was even more apparent as Irma and Hubert came to the center of ring for instructions. He was nearly twice the size of the girl who was 6-foot-2 and 180 pounds. His arms were the size of her waist and when he stood in front of her, she was out of sight.

Hubert heard the girl was a good fighter but he could care less.
"Prepare for the beating of a lifetime," he snarled as the two boxers touched gloves and went back to their corners to await the bell.

"Clang" Irma moved from her corner slowly while Hubert, charged out like a bull, swinging haymakers at the girl looking for a quick knock out. Irma was able to dodge most of the punches, but a few landed on her shoulders and she realized that her arms would not be able to take many of these punches without dropping her guard.

She began to dance and weave throwing a few jabs that were slapped down with disdain by the big kid.
"You don't belong here, girly," he growled, as he threw out a jab and right cross that caught Irma in the side.
She winced and was able to move away, but she felt the pain and power of the punches. She was trying to figure out an offense -- knowing that if she didn't do something she would never last eight rounds.

The bell rang ending the first round. Hubert snarled "I'm going to destroy you next round."

Irma heard all these taunts before during the season from heavyweight boys. They usually had a good first round -- using their size and power, just waiting for the girl to wilt. But Irma had become a technique-boxer, using the first round or two to figure out an attack plan that surprised the boys. She soon had them eating their bravado as Irma looked down on their beaten bodies. However at this moment she had no idea how she was going to fight Baby Huey - a human wrecking machine.

The bell rang for round two and Hubert again charged out throwing haymakers. The guys in the crowd cheered with each swing of his leather - even though he hit nothing but air. They agreed that eventually one would connect and the female fighter would be knocked out. The girls and women in the crowd were cheering their representative. This fight was taking on a branding of a "Battle of the Sexes" rather than one school against another. Guys from Hanson were cheering for Hubert, as they didn't want a female to go to the finals. The girls from Hubert's school cheered Irma as their gender was fighting equality - if not supremacy. That was more important than school colors.

And there it was - Irma noticed with every right handed hay-maker, the big kid would drop his left hand down to his waist. Irma knew if she was to take advantage of this, she would have to be fast. Fast enough to beat the huge boy to the punch with a right cross of her own.

Trying her idea was dangerous. She moved to the center of the ring - almost daring her mammoth opponent to meet her head on. Hubert smiled. This is just what he wanted -- going toe-to-toe in a slug fest with the girl. He lashed out with his big right hand. Irma saw the left drop and reacted with a right cross of her own. She caught Huey with a glancing blow on his cheek. But he connected a bit more solidly on her temple. Irma was wobbled, as the frenzied male section of the stands erupted at what was likely the beginning of the end of the girl. Irma retreated and danced to keep her distance from Huey, as he stalked trying to cut off the ring for the final blow.

As seconds went by, Irma's head cleared and she figured she had to try again. After all she hit Huey in the head, even though the punch was not flush. She knew if she could be a bit faster she could hurt the big oaf, and take some of the power out of his counter punch. Tentatively, she moved to the center of the ring as the round was winding down. Huey again smiled and thought the girl must be crazy to try to out-punch him again.

He unloaded with demolition written all over his glove. Irma recoiled too and threw a right cross that hit Huey square on the chin. She then felt her own head being jerked back by a fist that felt like an anvil. The next thing she felt was the canvas on her back. She had been knocked down and Huey was dancing to a neutral corner pumping his fists in the air.

The females in the crowd screamed for Irma to get up, as the guys began chanting "massacre, massacre."
The referee stood over Irma counting, She heard "four-five-six" as she tried to stand. Her legs wouldn't support her as she heard "Seven, eight" and then the Bell. The round ended, and she was saved by the bell. The coach came into the ring and helped Irma back to her corner.

"You can't go back out for the third round," he said. "You put up a good fight but there's no sense in getting hurt."
Irma protested, "I know I can take him. I just have to be a bit faster. Please coach let me see this thing through."

The coach relented but said if she got knocked down again he was going to throw in the towel.
At the bell for the third round, Hubert bolted from his chair anxious to finish the girl. He certainly didn't want her going any more than three rounds. Irma came out slowly, looking to move and have Huey chase her for a minute. Maybe she can tire him out, she thought, before going back to her strategy of counter-punching.

Huey kept swinging and missing, thankfully for Irma's sake. Because, any one of those punches would have put her down again if they connected. "Stand still and fight," Huey growled.

Irma agreed, and nodded for the big guy to come to the center of the ring. Just what Huey wanted, another slug-fest. No one can go toe to toe with him. He smiled as Irma got closer, However she didn't wait for his wind up hay-maker. She knew it was coming and a second before she launched her right cross. Huey continued with his hay-maker and dropped his left arm, just as Irma's glove sailed over the top and hit him square in the jaw. His punch went wide and Irma ducked under it. She came up with two stiff jabs to the boy's midsection. She felt her gloves bury deep into the boy's stomach and heard a whooff of air leave his body.

She did it, She beat him to the punch. Huey staggered and backed up with a surprised look in his eye. He couldn't believe that the girl hurt him. His arms were twice the size of hers. His biceps and muscles were ripped and her arms were thin and soft looking. However Irma's punching technique was near perfect. With each punch she swung her hips so that the full weight of her 180 pounds was behind her blow.

Huey would not accept that the girl hurt him. He was going to destroy her. He slammed his gloves together and again stepped in to deliver a killing blow, and again Irma anticipated it a fraction of a second ahead of time and again her right cross sailed into the boy's forehead, knocking him back into the ropes.

Huey was leaning against the ropes with his arms down and Irma began piston punching his body. While she was in close she whispered "who's getting the beating now?"

The girls in the stands went into a wild frenzy to see their female representative finally launch an offense that was taking a toll. The giant frame of male muscle no longer seemed that invincible. With each punch Irma landed the crowd could hear the boy grunt with pain. His coach yelled for him to get off the ropes.

Huey used the ropes to bounce forward and grabbed Irma in a clinch. He slagged his entire 350 pounds on the girl, not only to get a rest from her pounding but also to weigh her down and tire her out carrying his bulk.

While their bodies connected, Irma whispered "Not going the way you thought. I took your best punch and now have you wobbling."

Huey snarled "I'm going to beat you to a pulp," as he pushed the girl away.

Again the fighters stared at each-other in the center of the ring. Coming into this fight the intel on Irma was she was able to take a punch and her own punches - although not as strong as most heavyweights - were precise and took a toll after a few rounds. However in all her fights no one expected her to last few rounds against the bigger males but she was able to wear them down and beat them with precision knife-like punches. However, looking at the two fighters from a distance - no one would think the girl had a chance.

But here it was; the third round with the biggest fighter in the school league and Irma not only was still standing but she went toe to toe with the big kid and was able to put him on the ropes.

Irma went back to her strategy of beating Huey to the counter-punch and it was working. Every time he began to load up on a huge right hand, she anticipated it and launched her own right over his dropping left guard. Her punches were hitting Huey in the head and beginning to raised welts on his cheek and his left eye was puffy and closing. Huey was also connecting with his own punches, but many were hitting Irma on the shoulder - with very few landing on her face or head. In the final two minutes of the third round and after about a dozen exchanges it was obvious to any one watching who was getting the worst of the fight.

Irma was marked up a bit, but Huey was getting glassy eyed and his left eye was closing. At the bell Irma ran back to her corner pumping her fist in the air to show she knew she won the round and had the big kid dazed. Huey slowly walked back to his corner - and it was evident that he was thinking that he lost the round to the girl and he had better do something.

At the bell for Round Four, Huey charged from his stool hoping to give the impression he was not hurt from the previous round's assault by the girl. Irma met him at the center of the ring wanting to continue her quick counter punch strategy that had the big kid on the ropes. She waited, and again there it was a slow, loping right hand from the huge male fighter. Irma thought this dumb kid thinks he's going to win with sheer brawn. She quickly launched her own right cross catching Huey square on the forehead. He was pushed back a few feet from the blow.

His teammates and the boys in the stands were wide-eyed seeing the obvious expression of pain and bewilderment on Huey's face as he was trying to decipher the girl's attack. He looked at his female opponent and could not comprehend how her thin arms with no apparent muscle definition could be causing him so much pain, when his arms - 24 inch pythons around - hit the girl several times and she kept coming back.

Irma saw the look in her opponent's face. "So where's all that macho talk big guy,," she jeered. She wanted to get Huey angry and maybe careless.

The girl's words cut into him - almost as badly as any of her punches, and he growled "I'm going to kill you."
He stepped in launching a straight jab that caught Irma in the chest. The punch stopped her forward progress but she realized tbe punch had no pop. She was not hurt. Time to change her strategy and challenge the boy to a slugfest.

"Tell you what champ. Let's see what you got. Just me and you in the center of the ring," she challenged.
This is just what Huey wanted. He knew he could take the girl if they went toe-to-toe.

Irma unleashed a left jab that sailed over the boy's gloves and caught his nose. Blood could be seen trickling from a nostril, dripping down and staining his chest and school tee-shirt. Huey let loose with a jab of his own, that Irma blocked, and he came back with double right cross, the first one she blocked but the second one caught her temple pushing her back. The punch didn't hurt, but it did catch her by surprise that Huey still had enough to throw a combination like that.

She faked a jab to his chest and came back with a cross that wobbled Huey in the center of the ring. Irma stepped in without waiting for the boy to throw his own punch, and she delivered a strong upper cut into his solar plexes. She felt the glove bury deep into the massive frame and then saw Huey's eyes bug out in pain and surprise. He grunted and bent forward.

His head was at a level that allowed her to come down with a hammer to his temple. The punch landed hard and Huey felt his legs giving way. Time seemed to stop in that brief second that Huey wobbled, swayed and fell forward. The gym went silent at the sight of male muscle lying helpless on the canvas as the girl fighter stood over him looking down with a pugnacious air - daring him to get up.

That moment in time was broken by Irma shouting out "your done," as the girls in the stands erupted in a cheer of support that their representative knocked down what was previously a symbol of male supremacy. The boys in the audience just stared at the unlikely sight of their mammoth fighter sprawled on the canvas at the feet of a girl.

Irma went to her neutral corner as the referee began the count. Huey heard one-two-three as he tried to stand. Out of the corner of his eye he saw his female opponent in the neutral corner, smiling as if she wanted him to get up so she could continue the beating. The referee counted four-five-six. Each number seemed to take several seconds to leave the ref's mouth, prolonging the embarrassing situation for Huey. He was trying to stand but his legs wouldn't hold him.

His body was beaten. He face was marked and bleeding. He had all the signs of being on the losing end of a fight.
Whether it was male ego or sheer bravado on the part of a champion who knew he had to continue, Huey did get to his feet at the count of nine.

The referee asked if he could continue and he nodded yes. However anyone watching, even his teammates and coach had to doubt if the huge fighter could take much more,

The ref signaled Irma to come forward. "I can't believe you want more," she taunted as she unleashed a flurry of jabs at Huey's head. The next 30 seconds was hard to watch if you were rooting for Huey. The girl peppered his face, buried glove after glove into his gut and piston punched his head with about 15 punches.

Huey just swayed with his hands at his side, and if it were any other fighter the ref would have stopped the bout. But the onslaught was allowed to continue. The boy's massive frame began to wilt as the screaming cheers of the female fans became nothing more than a white noise buzz in his ears. One more right cross from Irma and Huey hit the canvas. This time he didn't get up. The referee counted to ten, and Huey had to be helped back to his corner.

Irma pranced around the ring pumping her fist in the air knowing that her next bout was for the championship again Mickey Hightower. He beat her on points in their first meeting, but anyone seeing the fight knew who got the worst of the battle.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to koedkid For This Useful Post:
Old 07-Jun-20, 17:39
Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33 Points: 6,125, Level: 33
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Loving this series! Really appreciate the realism you put in with the girls not always winning and even when they do the fight is believable in that you're gonna take some damage as well. You never mention it so far but do any of the boys drop their arrogant ways and congratulate their female opponent or learn from their matches?
Granted the girls sercum to the level of taunting as well so I could easily understand high school boys not congratulating someone who taunted them. But Hightower knows how bad he got beaten from underestimating her the first time even if he technically won. Knowing he was going to face her again did he take to his training considering her a real threat if he doesn't respect her abilities or will he go in again acting arrogant and egotistical...time will tell I guess. Can't wait for the next matches.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to baller2242 For This Useful Post: