Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Check out the latest release by Fight Pulse: Bianca vs Andreas.
Preview photos are available in this topic. Get this video at: Fight Pulse - MX-251.

Old 19-Nov-22, 12:08
Points: 4,077, Level: 26 Points: 4,077, Level: 26 Points: 4,077, Level: 26
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Gender wars mark 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sable1 [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
MATCH 11

TAG MATCH

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]
RENEE MICHELLE & ALIYAH
VS
DEMOLITION
MANAGED BY
MR FUJI

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Demolition up against trying to break the superstars losing streak after starting the night so well.
JERRY LAWLER
Two newcomers it seems they are getting off to wins debut tonight against Demolition what will we see more of our previous match. Time will tell, but it is now glaringly obvious the divas are on a roll once again.

BELL SOUNDS

Renee Michelle & Smash commence things for their respective teams as Renee tries to immediately scope up Smash whom FOREARM CLUBS Renee Michelle with her back to the top left of screen corner to the upper back bent over forcefully ......... ONE, ............. TWO, ................. THREE TIMES, as Smash immediately follows up now RAPID DOUBLE AX HANDLE POUNDS Renee Michelle to the upper back again ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE, .......... FOUR TIMES, then Smash wanting to continue the onslaught easily scopes Renee Michelle up to RUNNING CORNER BATTERING RAM Renee Michelle draped over his left shoulder then holding her still turns around with momentum as Smash RUNNING JUMPING RIGHT SHOULDER BREAK Renee Michelle into also a PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAM as Smash DOUBLE HANDED CHOKES Renee Michelle lying on the canvass as the referee implores him to stop as the referee applies the .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX COUNT, before because Smash ignores him & is refusing to let up as he eventually pulls up Renee Michelle to her feet & instantly CORNER WHIPS her from the middle of the ring to the bottom right of screen corner against the turnbuckle corner as Renee Michelle falls forward to the canvass. Smash tags in Ax who helps Renee Michelle to her feet then along with Smash Demolition DOUBLE FISHERMAN SHOULDER BREAKER Renee Michelle to leave her on the canvass where Ax applies a DOUBLE REAR CLAW HOLD to her shoulder blades as he is screaming at her that more pain is coming, as Renee Michelle immediately summons the fans to encourage her to get to her feet as she battles to do so ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Mr Fuji is instructing his men what to do in the ring, as Renee Michelle does manage to get to her feet as the fans cheer her, but Ax lived that as Ax with his back to the right screen POWERFUL SHORT-ARM CLOTHESLINES Renee Michelle as she backflips from the power of the blow to the canvass as she looks up to see Ax now MULTIPLE ELBOW DROPS her ...... ONCE, ............. TWICE, ............... THIRD, .................. FOURTH, ............... FIFTH TIME Renee Michelle isn't having a good night on debut thus far, as she is down again, as Ax now SITTING REAR BODY SCISSORS Renee Michelle as Ax is using an intelligent tactical wear down hold on Renee Michelle whom wastes no time as she has enough as Renee Michelle leans back into the chest of Ax behind her applying the SITTING REAR BODY SCISSORS & Renee Michelle facing the bottom left of screen corner DOUBLE BACK ELBOWS Ax to his face behind her ............... ONE, ........................... TWO, ....................... THREE, ....... FOUR, .................. FIVE TIMES, as she is released & escapes as Renee Michelle then gets up, however Ax having none of that as he races after her under instructions from Mr Fuji his manager & places her in a STANDING FULL NELSON HOLD which he uses to FULL NELSON SLAMS her to the canvass ruthlessly. Renee Michelle is pulled up by her hair as she SPINNING JUDO CHOPS him to the throat, as Renee Michelle then RUSSIAN LEG SWEEPS into SITTING SURFBOARD STRETCH applied on Ax as Smash comes to his partner's aid, but Aliyah enters the fry for the first time illegally as it may, but nonetheless she has entered the ring & RUNNING LOU THESZ PRESS into MOUNTED PUNCHES Smash. The referee having a difficult time resorting order as Renee Michelle tosses Ax to the far side of the ring outside floor as she watches Aliyah land LEFT & RIGHT MOUNTED FOREARM PUNCHES to the face of Smash as he is trembling all over from the blows ...... ONE, ............. TWO, ................ THREE, .................. FOUR, ..................................... FIVE TIMES. Renee Michelle goes after Ax whom T-BONE SUPLEXES Renee Michelle attempted a JUMPING LEG DROP as he caught her getting to his feet & Ax delivered that move, as he goes back into the ring to see Aliyah has battered Smash covering his face with his open blood as he is motionless as she is up on her feet eye balling Ax who is pointing at Smash telling her she will pay for what she has done, as Renee Michelle is whacked across the upper back by Mr Fuji's cane from behind & then to the back of the head as Aliyah is being told to head back to her corner being illegally in the ring, as Smash who is covered in blood is also illegally in the ring but he is motionless although he is slowly beginning to show he is willing himself to get up. Ax heads for Renee Michelle as he pulled her up to BELLY TO BELLY OVERHEAD SUPLEX her against the ring post top right of screen on the outside floor as he watches her ricochet off the ring post to land on the outside floor heavily despite it being softer for safety reasons in unscripted GENDER WARS. Smash is up & begins to head to his corner wobbly, but Aliyah having none of that as the referee was outside checking on Renee Michelle which allowed Aliyah to RUNNING HIGH BOOTS Smash just as he got the bottom right of screen corner & was ab out to step out onto the ring apron, but not to be as Aliyah had other ideas sending Smash catapulting from the impact of the ball to fly out of the ring & land awkwardly sideways on the outside floor right of screen in front of the time keeper table because of the blow he sustained to the side of the face thanks to Aliyah whom has knocked him out cold. Aliyah RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Ax upon entering the ring as she sends him topling to the far side of the ring outside floor where Renee Michelle had climbed on top of the barricade hoarding direct center far side of the ring facing the fans who could reach out & touch her as she within seconds MOONSAULT SPLASHES Ax & counter attacked whilst lying on his back to KNEE BRACE FEND OFF Renee Michelle & Ax nailed the fend off move, as Renee Michelle rolled off him clutching her midriff, as Aliyah tests the ropes far side of the ring before she SLINGSHOT SPRINGBOARD MOONSAULT SPLASHES Ax who KNEE BRACE FENDS OFF her too as she came off the top rope Aliyah winded herself badly she might have even cracked a rib or two, as has Renee Michelle performing the daredevil moves back to back on Ax.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Demolition getting their asses kicked now, it is startling to see them being dismantled in this manner by two newcomers who are now well on top of their opponents.
JERRY LAWLER
However both Renee Michelle & Aliyah fell for the same move & same countering move was implemented on both of them, as Smash is making a remarkable recovery from appearing to be out cold, although he is bleeding profusely from the wounds created by Aliyah who took him to task.

Ax is up as he has both divas on their feet to DOUBLE HAIR PULL FACE SMASHES them pardon the pun ..... ONE, ..... TWO, .......... THREE, ........... FOUR TIMES, as Ax DOUBLE DDT's them in the aftermath of that move to the floor, as Smash comes over groggy, but he is up & he pulls Aliyah up as he scopes her up to REVERSE SHOULDER BREAKERS her whilst on the outside floor & leaves her hurt, as Smash pulls Renee Michelle up to RUNNING RING POST POWER BOMBS her against it as he is creating havoc now that he is up & about, Smash is full of rage & showing the GENDER WARS UNIVERSE for all to see, as the referee is imploring them to return to their corners & to bring the action back inside the ring, as Mr Fuji CANE STRIKES Aliyah across the shoulder blades ..... ONCE, ..... TWICE, .... THIRD TIME, as Ax distracted the referee from witnessing Mr Fuji throws his ceremonial white powder into the face of Renee Michelle immediately afterwards then strikes her across the chest with his cane again missed by the referee to the howls of the fans ready to jump the barricades to attack Demolition whom are being pelted with all kinds of rubbish including chairs being thrown at them from the crowd too now, as wait a second The Undertaker has emerged from the entrance of the crowd climbed over the barricade & set his sights on Aliyah whom bumped into him accidently backstage as was walking out with Renee Michelle to the giant curtain to make their appearance, as the referee as seen that & Brian Cage pick up Renee Michelle to POWER BOMBS her into the steel steps top left of screen corner leaving her in agony & hurt as all hell has broken loose & the fans a rebelling furiously & ferociously pelting all concerned except the divas with rubbish & now chairs too, as the referee had seen the third cane strike from Mr Fuji, before The Undertaker injected himself illegally into the match, as did Brian Cage for some apparent reason, as they must surely face retribution for their actions, as the referee has finally seen enough & decided it is too dangerous for all & sundry now, as he was trying to let things unfold naturally, but now the referee motioned for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

My guess is the referee determined the safety all of concerned was important, as Undertaker comes from the crowd as he picks up Aliyah to TOMBSTONE her on the outside floor much to the horror of the fans as he took advantage of her being hurt.
JERRY LAWLER
What the fuck was that all about sorry for swearing, but how else do you explain what we saw go down JR. The referee was left with no alternative because it was way too dangerous for that once chairs were being thrown at all concerned & two even struck the fans, whilst other wrestlers & Mr Fuji copped more & all of them except the two divas being helped to their feet, as they shove the medical personnel away vowing to seek retribution for what transpired to them both.
JIM ROSS
It was recklessly dangerous & security are throwing out those who throw chairs & there are many, as we head for a commercial break, then return backstage for our main event interviews to five time for the ring to be cleared off all the rubbish & about twenty chairs requiring to be removed from the ring & surrounding the ring on the outside floor.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH
BY DISQUALIFICATION
RENEE MICHELLE & ALIYAH

END OF MATCH 11

COMMERCIAL BREAK

What a Match. Thanks for doing it gonna keep on waiting for more, but I've been waiting for Aliyah to show up in you matches for a very long time so thank you
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tim Tyson For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-22, 01:59
Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32 Points: 5,686, Level: 32
Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3% Activity: 33.3%
Last Achievements

trying to develop stacks of storylines to make it more enjoyable to read hopefully.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 20-Nov-22, 07:23
Last Achievements

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
TORRIE WILSON

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with the HEAVYWEIGHT challenger Torrie Wilson who will be going up against Hulk Hogan to become new champion after he after Sable to reclaim his title.

TORRIE WILSON
Tonight the world we see me defeat Hulk Hogan & become the new HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION of the world, whilst his manager Bobby Heenan looks on with a hard on as I make his day too.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Careful Torrie we aren't x-rated.

TORRIE WILSON
Not yet, but if Goldie Blair can wrestle topless & sexually please herself against her opponents in her matches, I'm saying I too can go down that path, after all they don't call me the playboy bunny for nothing & after tonight it will be case when I dispose of Hogan as champion using my sex appeal.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Torrie please don't incite Hogan he will be a difficult opponent as it is after hearing this there is no saying with Bobby Heenan his manager what he will get up to.

TORRIE WILSON
Good the harder they are, the more exhausted they'll be after I'm through with him. Wait a second Hogan is fired up & made it his mission to not lose this title again you said, haha that will be happening.

BOBBY HEENAN
INTERRUPTS THE INTERVIEW

Wait just a second there sweetheart, Heavyweight Champion Hulk Hogan is a man on a mission to prove to the world he is the superior superstar on this show, he isn't going to relinquish to some playboy bunny. So you have bitten off more than you can chew by stepping in the ring against this man, Hulk Hogan.

HULK HOGAN
JOINS THE INTERVIEW

Hey Mean Gene no hello, wants the matter you don't like me anymore because I am a heel now, hey I still wear the colors only my heart will not bow to these bitches anymore especially after my wife took me to the cleaners after our divorce, looking for some major retribution & going to take it out on you.

TORRIE WILSON
The only thing that will come out of you is cum after I foreplay dominate you in that ring in ways you can only dream about agsainst me, look at my sexy body, you are no match for me.

HULK HOGAN
Look at these 24 inch pythons.

TORRIE WILSON
If only your dick was 24 inches long I would enjoy making your day more, as I suck you off.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Enough lured talk, bad enough we had a riot in our previous match & needed to arrest fans for throwing chairs into the ring. Now this, do you want them to cancel this show.

TORRIE WILSON

No way they will as the viewership will grow now they know I will become the new champion & take on the best men on Smackdown beating them one by one.

HULK HOGAN
Listen here sister, when the Hulkamanics are pumped to see me defend my title against all challengers & you will feel the wrath of that, I will beat you so bad it will leave trend marks all over you, so watcha you gonna do Torrie when I run wild on you.

TORRIE WILSON
Enjoy watching me overcome & defeat you, that's what, as for you Bobby I hope you brought extra pants, you'll need them after you cum in them.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Can't anybody leave it civil anymore, oh well if they can say these kinds on a family show like jeopardy hosted by Steve Harvey, why not on here. We will be going to the ring for the main event HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE match after our next commercial.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 11

[B][SIZE="3"]MAIN EVENT

TORRIE WILSON
VS
HULK HOGAN
CHAMPION
MANAGED BY
BOBBY HEENAN

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Hulk Hogan & Bobby Heenan working together will still take me loads of time to get use to but so far it is working.
JERRY LAWLER
One match, tonight is another test the blonde bombshell Torrie Wilson in anything but wrestling attire wearing a sexy outfit is limbering up & unsettling Hogan with her showing off her body to him because he wants at her badly.

BELL SOUNDS

Hogan comes after Torrie Wilson as he unloads FURY RIGHTS on her against the left of screen ropes ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE, ..... FOUR, ....... FIVE, ......... SIX TIMES, as Torrie Wilson is under siege, as Hulk Hogan KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Torrie Wilson to the chest as he is unloading big time. Hulk Hogan is not in a playful mode STRONG IRISH WHIPS Torrie Wilson from leaning against the left of screen ropes in high heels to the opposite ropes right of screen, as she comes back with momentum to RUNNING CLOTHESLINES Hogan no effect he took her best shot then blocks her RIGHT HOOK to STANDING REAR CHIN LOCK with LEFT ARM BAR too. Torrie Wilson facing the main camera straining to escape as she is trying everything to overcome this early onslaught as Hulk Hogan now ATOMIC KNEE DROPS Torrie Wilson letting her fall to the canvass, as he comes off the far side of the ring ropes already to return without any antics & HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION Hulk Hogan ATOMIC LEG DROPS Torrie Wilson as he hooks her leg for a pinfall .... ONE, .... TWO, .. COUNT, as HULK HOGAN BREAKS THE COUNT !, despite Torrie Wilson also getting ready to kick out too. Hulk Hogan KNEELING REAR CHIN LOCKS Torrie Wilson trash-talking her in the process, as Hogan is making her struggle as she is still reeling from his finisher delivered on her earlier, Hogan allows Torrie Wilson to rise to her feet, as she escapes Hulk Hogan DISCUS CLOTHESLINES Torrie Wilson brutally leaving her down on her back on the canvass, as she gets to her feet wobbly only to be met by Hogan whom RUNNING FOREARM SHOTS her to the face to send her stumbling to the left of screen ropes as she rebounds off it unable to stop into the path of Hulk Hogan follow up RUNNING BIG BOOT as Torrie Wilson twisted midair as she fell to the canvass sideways, whilst Hogan is stirring the crowd up with his taunts of should he deliver Bobby Heenan imploring him to end this match now, as Hulk Hogan ATOMIC LEG DROPS Torrie Wilson as he covers her .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
JIM ROSS

Wow what a win by the HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION as he comes off the ropes to deliver another ATOMIC LEG DROPS on the stricken Torrie Wilson in distress. Hulk Hogan is posing in the ring as Bobby Heenan is applauding his win.
JERRY LAWLER
That was thoroughly impressive, just as the divas returned on a roll on winning successive matches, Hogan legitimately defeated Torrie Wilson who only delivered one CLOTHESLINE that did nothing, but fire Hulk Hogan up in more.
JIM ROSS
Hogan was ready as if he was the challenger, if his mind set remains like that in future, who can beat him. He has now defeated Sable & Torrie Wilson.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
HULK HOGAN
MANAGED BY
BOBBY HEENAN
&
STILL
HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION

END OF MATCH 12

END OF SMACKDOWN SHOW 5

Last edited by sable1; 21-Nov-22 at 09:26.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 21-Nov-22, 09:26
Last Achievements

RAW SHOW 6

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Welcome everybody to an historic reunion with Jesse The Body Venture & myself Gorilla Monsoon as we are your new RAW commentators as Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler remian on Smackdown & ppv's. As I welcome indeed the colorful & controverstial Jesse Ventura.
JESSE VENTURA
Well you know finally Shane McMahon the decemial point in the right spot & I am excited to be here to call it as I see it especially without censorship because of ujnscripted wrestling, how it should have been all along, to cut down on the backroom politics, that no doubt still play their part too as we proceed.
GORILLA MONSOON
As we go to the ring to join Stacey Keibler awaiting to address the fans with her GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP BELT around her waste.

STACY KEIBLER
ADDRESSING THE FANS

I am proud to be your GLOBAL CHAMPION here on GENDER WARS Monday night Raw, as I'm here ready to defend this title against all comers. Which brings me to the reason why I'm ouot here, I want to open the show with a bang & how better than to have me in this ring defending this title ( as she holds the title above her head ) now who will be my opponent is the million dollar question, I really don't care who it is any male superstar willing to face me is welcome in this ring to face me.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
INTERRUPTS THE INTERVIEW

( He rushes to the ring shaking the ropes, as he pumped up, pointing at Stacy Keibler ) Did I hear you put up a open challenge Stacey.

STACEY KEIBLER
Yes you did Warrior, it will be exciting to defeat you in this ring in front of the universe.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
I didn't come to GENDER WARS to play nice, I want titles & I want that title you have so I become the GLOBAL CHAMPION & you will feel the power of The Ultimate Warrior crush you in this ring.

STACY KEIBLER
You will be a noble challenge, but these legs are made for hurting, you will beg me for mercy, it will fall on deaf ears as I take great pleasure in defeating you & doing it in front of all your fans.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
You have no idea what power I will unleash on you ( as Ultimate Warrior RUNNING CLOTHESLINES Stacy Keibler to knock her down ), lets get started. ( Ultimate Warrior pulls Stacy Keibler by her hair to RUNNING HAIR PULL TOSS her to the right of screen outside floor as she came to a rest at the foot of the commentators booth ).

ERIC BISHOFF
GENERAL MANAGER

Wait just a moment there Ultimate Warrior you want a fight lets do this properly, will come back after our commercial break to give Stacy Keibler a fair chance to gather herself, then it is on for the GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

STACY KEIBLER
Good I will put a beat down on him, I only hope his tag partner Texas Tornado is out here to watch me destroy Ultimate Warrior so in case he has any ideas in mind to attack me too, he will know what will happen to him.

ERIC BISHOFF
I have told Texas Tornado he has no business being out here, if he does interfere he will be suspended & cost Ultimate Warrior the match too.

STACY KEIBLER
I want him out here, so he see close up what I will do to his tag partner.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR
You really think that will heklp you Stacy you are playing on the nerve of the gods & the gods will strike down on you using me to be their voice as I strike you like a bolt of lightening.

MATCH 1

1 ON 1 GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE MATCH

ULTMATE WARRIOR
IN HIS CORNER
TEXAS TORNADO
VS
STACY KEIBLER
CHAMPION

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

What a way to kick off Raw Show 6 with a impromptuy title match involving Ultimate Warrior vs Stacy Keibler never thought I'd be ringside calling a intergender match.
JESSE VENTURA
There is a first time for everything, I love it, been watching and the divas been holding their own with the amount of titles in their keeping. Ultimate Warrior has thrown down the gautlent to Stacy Keibler can she rise to meet the challenge.

BELL SOUNDS

Ultimate Warrior & Stacy Keibler move about the ring, as they lock up in the middle of the ring in a INDIAN KNUCKLE LOCK UP with Ultimate Warrior back to the main camera ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Stacy Keibler is holding her own in this lock up atm, as Ultimate Warrior scopes her up to RUNNING PUMPHANDLE POWERSLAMS Stacy Keibler leaving on her back in the bottom right of screen corner, as Stacy Keibler gets to her feet immediately & here comes Ultimate Warrior as he relentlessly begins to CORNER STOMPS her to the midsection ..... ONE, ...... TWO, ........ THREE, ........... FOUR, .............. FIVE TIMES, as he stops & then pounds on his chest ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as he walked away, then returns to FURY RIGHTS Stacy Keibler whom blocks the blow, the duck underneath his follow RIGHT HOOK he missed with as they switch positions & Stacy Keibler KNIFE EDGE CHOPS Ultimate Warrior then CROSS BODY THIGHS him to the chest trapping Ultimate Warrior in the corner as his tag partner looks on from ringside there upon request by Stacy Keibler. Stacy Keibler backs off as she motions to Ultimate Warrior come for me as he engages in a COLLAR TIE UP immediately ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) then Stacy Keibler STANDING SIDE HEADLOCKS Ultimate Warrior just as he was about to perform a move like previous lock up, as Stacy Keibler works his neck & head over with this hold ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) as Ultimate Warrior is forced to grab a handful of her hair because he couldn't escape, as Stacy Keibler THROAT PUNCHES Ultimate Warrior in reponse as the referee was blindsided ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE TIMES, then HEADLOCK TOSSES him to the canvass where Stacy Keibler showboating THEATRICS TWIRLING SWIRLING DANCING & SEXILY HIP ATTACKS Ultimate Warrior to his face sitting up .... ONCE, ..... TWICE, ........... THRID TIME. Stacy Keibler comes off the left of screen corner running in her high heels as she reaches Ultimate Warrior stitting up looking at Texas Tornado saying he didn't expect this fight from Stacy Keibler, as Stacy Keibler CHEERLEADER FORWARD FLIP ROLLING NECK SNAPS Ulimtate Warrior as she now CHEERLEADER BACKFLIP REVERSE NECK BREAKERS Ultimate Warrior as he was sitting up trying to shake off the previous move performed on him, when she came at him again. Stacy Keibler is actually pulling Ultimate Warrior to his feet as he is clinging ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .. SECONDS ) to Stacy Keibler whom measures him with a FURY RIGHT that knocks Ultimate Warrior on his ass as he had his back to the right of screen. Stacy Keibler easily pulls Ultimate Warrior to his feet ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) & then received from Ultimate Warrior a SHORT-ARM CLOTHESLINES Stacy Keibler who had her back to the right of screen ropes, that fell her to the canvass as she took a little too long to follow up on her next move opening the door for Ultimate Warrior to respond & he did, where he now goes about delivering ANGRY STOMPS on her on all fours trying to get up ..... ONCE, ........ TWICE, ............... THIRD TIME. Stacy Keibler is now pulled up by Ulimate Warrior whom straight away STRONG IRISH WHIPS Stacy Keibler from the right of screen ropes, but no Stacy Keibler REVERSE SLINGSHOT WHIPS Ultimate Warrior to SPINNING BACKLEG KICKS him to the face to wobble him, as Stacy Keibler follow up RUNNING CHEERLEADER DOUBLE KNEE ATTACKS him to the face, as Stacy Keibler watches Ultimate Warrior back peddle to the bottom left of screen corner where Stacy Keibler follow up in her black ring attire & high heel shoes RUNNING CORNER CLOTHESLINE Ultimate Warrior as she walks away after delivering it as Ultimate Warrior staggers from the corner rebounding vulnerably into the path of Stacy Keibler whom swoops Ultimate Warrior off his feet to SIDEWALK BACK BREAKS Ultimate Warrior into then apply a BOW & ARROW STRETCH on Ultimate Warrior upon releasing him after delivering that power move on him, as she is now using her long legs to great advantage, but he immediately powers out of the hold to escape then they both get up & Stacy Keibler RAPID CHEERLEADER RIGHT HIGH KICKS Ultimate Warrior to the face ..... ONE, ...... TWO, ...... THREE, ... FOUR, .... FIVE TIMES, as he is groggy with Texas Tornado looking on concerned main camera side of the ring on the outside floor, as he jumps onto the ring apron to stop the momentum on his tag partner as a supporting attack only tonight, as he now looks on to see Stacy Keibler do some ass shaking teasing to Texas Tornado telling him do you want some of my ass, then to come get some of this, as has scopes up Ultimate Warrior up getting to his feet & slings the powerful Ultimate Warrior over her right shoulder as she walks around with him in the air thrashing about to escape ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) then Stacy Keibler BODY SLAMS Ultimate Warrior in the middle of the ring at her feet to the canvass, as she then walks away twirling her hair heading Texas Tornado way, as she has left the challenger grimacing on the canvass & brushes past the referee to not physically assault Texas Tornado, but exchange in verbal confrontation with him.

( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ) Texas Tornado tried to SUCKER PUNCH Stacy Keibler the moment the referee went to check on Ultimate Warrior getting off the canvass, as she DOUBLE FRONT KICKS Texas Tornado standing on the main camera ring apron to the knees to send him falling to the outside floor, but not before he slammed his face into the ring edge as he fell to the outside floor, as Stacy Keibler ignoring the referee's instructions having seen her do her move on Texas Tornado now comes for Texas Tornado on the outside floor who isn't meant to be wrestling in this match only there for moral support as Stacy Keibler pulled up Texas Tornado SPINNING KARARE KICKS him with enough force to send him over the barricades & into the crowd as they help him to his feet, Stacy Keibler having focused totally on Texas Tornado was blindsided from behind & gets SUICIDE TACKLED by Ultimate Warrior who fell through the air & committed that high risk move that paid off knocking her off her feet as she slammed front on falling into the barricade main camera side of the ring with a might thud. Ultimate Warrior pounding on his chest then stops, as he now pulls the GLOBAL CHAMPION Stacy Keibler by her long hair to her feet, then proced to vicously HAIR PULL RAMS her face into the top of the barricade hoarding main camera side of the ring, as the referee wants them to bring it back in the ring, as Ultimate Warrior shoves the referee to allow Texas Tornado up on his feet in the crowd to turn Stacy Keibler around to TORNADO PUNCHES her as he sent her back peddling & she slammed upright against the ring satructure main camera side of the ring, as the referee despite not seeing what took place knows something went down behind his back for her to have slammed against the ring, as the referee is having words with Texas Tornado about not involving hijmself physically in this match as he argues his point that Stacy Keibler started it. Ulitmate Warrior meantime GORILLA PRESS SLAMMED Stacy Keibler as he now pounds on his chest firing himself up as he left Stacy Keibler on the outside floor to get up on her own accord ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) when she does Texas Tornado no longer in the crowd MUILTIPLE FURY RIGHTS her as this is like a lumberjack match now as he nailed blow after blow on her leaving her falling to her knees, Ultimate Warrior was holding the referee so that he argued with Warrior about not touching the official, as Texas Tornado now picks up Stacy Keibler, but she thrashed about to land on her feet behind Texas Tornado as she spun around Texas Tornado around & then Stacy Keibler TORNADO PUNCHES Texas Tornado this time to send him flying off his feet to slam slumped sitting up against the barricade hoarding bottom right of screen corner. Texas Tornado is angry as he gets up pointing at her in the aftermath, Ultimate Warrior has got a hold of Stacy Keibler from behind as she again lost focused on her opponent Ultimate Warrior whom has her in a FULL NELSON SUBMISSION HOLD on the outside floor, as Stacy Keibler is trying to escape as she is doing her best to do it then decide what the hell ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, ... SECONDS ) & counters Ultimate Warrior with a CHEERLEADER LEGPLSIT JAWBREAKERS Ultimate Warrior who had her temporarily in a FULL NELSON SUBMISSION HOLD on the outside floor to no avail as she remained sitting up on the outside floor after delivering in cheerleader leg split position as she brushes her hair with her hand to make sure it is how she wants it to be, as leaves Ultimate Warrior holding his face on the outside floor on his back to get up on his own accord, as he was left on the floor trying to gather himself, he slowly gets to his feet, as Stacy Keibler returned to the ring leaving the challenger groggy on his feet trying to regroup.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

How impressive is GLOBAL CHAMPION Stacy Keibler whom hasn literally taking on Ultimate Warrior & Texas Tornado. Stacy Keiblerr deploying many cheerleader moves into her match which makes sense considering it was her background before joining wrestling making her difficult to face.
JESSE VENTURA
Ýeah makes a world of sense, but you forgot to add to her own doing getting Texas Tornado involved, but it is a very smart tactic because she knows these two idiots in Texas Tornado who would involve himself in the match at some point & the challenger Ultimate Warrior would stuff something up, so by inciting TT to get involved she might get him to interfere at the wrong time to maybe cost UItimate Warrior the match, as Ulimtate Warrior is about to re-enter the ring after having talked tactics with Texas Tornado, there is something I also thought I'd never say, Ultimate Warrior actually use his 20 cent mind to think tactically about a match.

Stacy Keibler in a sexy v stance motioning Ultimate Warrior to enter the ring via right of screen, as he does, then looks her over, as Stacy Keibler comes over to lock up to Ultimate Warrior forcing him against the bottom right of screen corner ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as she refusing to let up, as Ultimate Warrior DOUBLE HANDED POWER SHOVES Stacy Keibler sending her airborne backawards, as Ultimate Warrior follow up rushes Stacy Keibler however Stacy Keibler turned it to her advantage as Stacy Keibler JUMPING SPINNING TAEKWONDO KICKS Ultimate Warrior to the face as Ultimate Warrior felt that he is suddenly groggy as his tagh partner at ringside Texas Tornado is uiring him to snap out of it, but Stacy Keibler as a erotic sexy ass twirl then KARATE SIDE KICKS Ultimate Warrior coming at her to the chest as she sends him back peddling to the right of screen ropes as he comes at Stacy Keibler again in a rush full of rage, as she BACK BODY DROPS him to the canvass as he landed on his back, grimacing despite canvass made of softer material to allow for these huge moves, as Stacy Keibler allows Ultimate Warrior to get up as since they resumed back in the ring she has had the upper hand as Stacy Keibler is trying to corner Ultimate Warrior as he knows how dangerous her leg sexy legs are now, as she ahs cornered him top right of screen corner, as Ultimate Warrior at the urging of Texas Tornado lounges at her, but Stacy Keibler SPINNING JUDO CHOPS him to the chest then scopes him up, no Ultimate Warrior REVERSE SWINGING NECK BREAKS as he gets up fired up shaking the far side of the ring ropes like a wild man driving his fans crazy, as he wants to attack Stacy Keibler as he charges from near the far sids of the ring ropes to return to DIVING CROSSBODY Stacy Keibler whom MATRIX EVADE MODIFIED BACKLIP POWERSLAMS Ultimate Warrior as she caught hium whilst back flipping midair to deliver that sensational counter attacking move, as the fans are in shock, as Stacy Keibler does some sexy dancing in the ring ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) then she attacks the left of screen ropes on her return Ultimate Warrior JUMPING KARTARE DOUBLE PUMP KICKS her to the chest to send her flying airfborne into the ropes left of screen as she rebounds airborne to KARATE KICKS Ultimate Warrior to the throat, as he is gasping for air, as Stacy Keibler now uses the left of screen ropes having pulled Ultimate Warrior by his hair to his feet to back peddle walk him to near the left of screen ropes which she uses to HANG ROPE HEADSCISSORS using her long legs to great effect again ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ), as Ultimate Warrior is thrashing & trembling all over trying to escape, as she releases him, as the referee ordered her to do so, then goes check on Ultimate Warrior. However this opened the door for his tag partner to come at her trying to get back in using the ropes as Texas Tornado RUNNING KARATE KICKS her to the face as she was about to return to the ring from being upside to have her landing on the ringh apron then bounce off to land on the outside floor. ( ..... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECOND LATER ) The crowd on their feet as the challenger Ultimate Warrior comes off the right of screen ropes to SUICIDE SHOULDER TACKLES Stacy Keibler as she used the ring apron to pull herself to her feet & he collected her knocking her off her feet as she back flipped to land on the entrance ramp. Ultimate Warrior is pounding on his chest as he knows he can strike now, as he pulls Stacy Keibler to her feet as he BODY SLAMS her upside on the floor as she is hurting now, as Ultimate Warrior climbs to the ring apron left of screen pounding on his chest as he now APRON LEG DROPS Stacy Keibler lying on the outside floor left of screen as he nailed her with the move, as she is in severe trouble now. Ultimate Warrior at the appluading & cheering of the fans, as well as his tag partner has Stacy Keibler on her feet as he power hoists her easily above his head to MILITARY PRESS SLAMS her instantly back into the ring, where Ultimate Warrior climbs to the top turnbuckle pad bottom left of screen as he FLYING SHOULDER TACKLES Stacy Keibler she got up & turned blindly into that, as Ultimate Warrior is up jogging on the spot the adrenalin flowing through his body now, as he attacks the far side of the ring ropes to SPLASH DOWN on Stacy keibler whom copped it, as he hooks her leg for the pinfall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

What a conclusion to our opening match of the night, as Texas Tornado joins Ultimate Warrior bringing him the GLOBAL TITLE to place around his waste as he victory poses with a boot on Stacy Keibler.
JESSE VENTURA
I'm going to call it now, Ultimate Warrior should give half that title to Texas Tornado this was a handicap match really because Texas Tornado kept interferring, but unless you are caught it is not cheating is my motto.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
&
NEW
GLOBAL CHAMPION
ULTIMATE WARRIOR

END OF MATCH 1

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 2

1 ON 2 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

BEULAH
VS
ROAD WARRIORS

MANAGED BY
PAUL ELLERY

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

This will make me a little more time to get us to seeing divas ina handicap matches, they requested it is happening & we have titles on both shows that resemble this fact.
JESSE VENTURA
I like that it shows how much they want to prove their superority, now up to the divas to match this as we see Beulah vs Road Warriors.

BELL SOUNDS

Beulah doing some sexually teasing as she is stretching out ready for action, as Hawk wants first go at her, as Animal takes his place on the ring apron in this Hawk looks to lock up with Beulah, as Hawk with his back to the ring of screen MIDRIFF PUNCHES her ..... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE TIMES as he made her sink to her knees momentarily as she rose to her feet, Hawk with his back to the far side of the ring scopes Beulah to GUTWRENCH SUPLEXES her to the canvass as he gets up to straight away BOOT CHOKE her with his right boot as she grapples & thrashes about trying to remove it off her throat, as Hawk obliges to the referee's instructions, then Hawk BOOT RAKE her face on her back, then walks away pleased with himself, as Hawk then turns around near the bottom left of screen corner to see Beulah get to her feet as Hawk set off to RUNNING SHOULDER TACKLES Beulah & with the tackle he knocks her down, as he is mocking the fans booing him, as Paul Ellery implores him to not let up, as he pulls up Beulah to her feet by her hair then walk her over to the main camera ropes as Hawk HAIR PULL ROPE CHOKES her into the top rope main camera rope ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) to then releases her for a moment, then Hawk ROPE FACE BURNS her face along the top rope to the bottom right of screen corner where he has a handful of her hair & tags Animal in as Hawk FULL NELSON LOCKS her allowing Animal with his back to the bottom right of screen corner MIDRIFF PUNCHES Beulah ..... ONCE, ....... TWICE, ......... THIRD, ........... FOURTH, .............. FIFTH TIME, as Hawk GERMAN SUPLEX RELEASES her to the canvass leaving her on the canvass on her back with her long hair covering her face, as Animal walks with purpose towards her, as he easily pulls her to up & then scopes her up to SWINGING SIDE BREAKS Beulah whom used his momentum to TORNADO DDT'S Animal as she finally gets a move in, as Beulah got up to with her back to the left of screen ropes RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS Animal to the face connecting with her boots to his face, as she gets up to come off the main camera ropes to RUNNING JUMPING SIDE KICKS him to the side of his face as he is groggy heading to the top right of screen corner as he turns after shaking off the effects, as she brushes the hair out of her eyes then Beulah on the move with Animal standing in front of the top right of screen corner to DOUBLE KNEE ATTACKS him to the chest to watch Animal fall backwards upright against the top right of screen corner, as BYTCH SLAPS him to the face then uses the corner as Beulah follow up CORNER SHOULDER DRIVES him to the midsection using the corner for leverage ..... ONE, ......... TWO, ........ THREE TIMES, as she stopped upon Hawk entering illegally into the ring as non tagged partner, as Beulah returns to confront Animal whom DOUBLE HANDED EYE GOUGES her, then hoists her up with his back to the top right of screen corner to GUTBUSTER release her leaving her curled up on the canvass, as he applies a KNEELING REAR CHIN LOCKS Beulah whom is struggling to escape.

Last edited by sable1; 23-Nov-22 at 07:54.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 24-Nov-22, 08:19
Last Achievements

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

As I expected Road Warrior starting to control the match against 20 year old talented prospect Beulah with so much potential who already made a huge impression in GENDER WARS.
JESSE VENTURA
Road Warriors having their hands full despite it being a 1 on 2 handicap tag match, as Hawk has Beulah in a KNEELING CRUCIFIX ARM STRETCHES as he is using his strength against her to brilliant effect.

Hawk allowing Beulah to rise to her feet, as he has her in a STANDING REAR CHIN LOCK again ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .. SECONDS ), as Beulah escapes & with her back to the main camera to LEFT LEG THIGH LIFTS Hawk to the face, then follow up instantly as she DOUBLE ARM BARS him behind his back & RIGHT HIGH KICKS Hawk to the face with her white boot as he is startled, Beulah now STANDING HEADLOCKS Hawk as under instructions from his manager Paul Ellery bellows to Hawk that he seek the ropes, as he heads as told towards the right of screen corner as he has forced Beulah to those ropes, as Beulah maintains the hold against the ropes cautiously releasing him, as Hawk MIDRIFF PUNCHES her cheap shotting her to the midriff as Beulah is forced to HEADLOCK PUNCHES Hawk to the face ..... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE TIMES, as he tries to cheap her, as Beulah now with her back directly in line with the far left of screen ropes other side of this 20 x 20 foot ring as she delivers RAPID RIGHT CROSSBODY THIGHS ATTACKS Hawk to the chest ..... ONE, ...... TWO, ............ THREE, ............ FOUR TIMES against the ropes, as Beulah on a roll as she FURY RIGHTS Hawk to the face, to the follow up BOXING LEFT & RIGHT JABS him to the face popping away as she lands blow after blow on the reeling Hawk with open fists, as Hawk's head keeps snapping back as Beulah in a sexy boxing stance delivered ..... ONE, ..... TWO, ..... THREE, ...... FOUR more blows to his face all connecting, as an enraged Hawk RIGHT HOOKS Beulah to the face taunting him & connected with her as he hair covered her face, as he steps back, allowing Hawk to also step away from being against the right of screen ropes, as he BACKHAND SLAPS her to the face, then Hawk cops a LEFT FOREARM SHOT to the face, as Beulah MIDRIFF STOMPS Hawk against the ropes ..... ONCE, ..... TWICE, .... THIRD TIME, as Hawk now grabs her leg to ELBOW SHOT her to the prevent another blow & by extending her right leg he was able to DOWNWARD ELBOW SHOTS her to the upper thigh of her right leg as he BOXING RIGHT HOOKS Beulah to the face now hobbling as she tried to back off to regroup, then Hawk follow-up scopes Beulah up onto his right shoulder as she is trying to thrash about to escape, but was unable to as Hawk was able to use the top turnbuckle pad bottom right of screen to nail her with RUNNING SNAKE EYES her into that top turnbuckle pad to watch her hit the canvass, whilst it also allowed him to tag in Animal in, as they together pull Beulah up as they now DOUBLE CHOP her to the chest either side of her, then follow up DOUBLE CORNER STOMP away at her trapped upright against the bottom right of screen corner ...... ONE, ..... TWO, .... THREE, ..... FOUR, .... FIVE TIMES, as Hawk steps out onto the ring apron to clear his head leaving Animal to BELLY TO BELLY SPINNING SUPLEXES Beulah to the canvass, as their numerical advantage working as it should be, as Animal with the match on their terms takes his time ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as he sizes Beulah whilst getting to a kneeling position to RUNNING KNEE ATTACK her to the side of the face to knock her down, as he goes for a pinfall on her .... ONE, .... TWO, .. COUNT, as BEUALH KICKS OUT, long before the five count. Animal pulls Beulah in her sexy all-white attire to her feet as he ABDOMINAL STRETCHES her as Beulah as she straight away HIP TOSSES him to the canvass to follow up JUMPING SHIN DROPS him to the chest as she gets up, then pulls Animal up to his feet, as Beulah display sudden show of strength as she rather easily PENDULUM BACK BREAKS Animal then left him on his back in the middle of the ring where she places him in a SIDEWAYS HEADSCISSORS facing the top left of screen corner showing off her sexy curves to Hawk looking on & Paul Ellery imploring Animal to fight out of this hold. Beulah could feel Animal relentlessly thrashing about, as Beulah releases him to place him in a DOUBLE KNEELING REAR CHIN LOCK as she tugged on his neck, as Hawk has seen enough, as he comes to his partner's aid instantly forcing Beulah to releases Animal & now LEFT & RIGHT BOXING HOOKS Hawk who blocks her punches, then from behind Animal DIVING CHOCK BLOCKS her to the right leg to upend her as she is holding her right knee in distress, as Animal now ANGRY STOMPS her ... ONE, ..... TWO, ...... THREE, ...... FOUR TIMES, as he stops to pull Beulah up straight away to STRONG IRISH WHIPS her to the right of screen ropes as from behind Animal here comes Hawk as is at top speed coming off the left of screen ropes to ROPE CLOTHESLINES Beulah sending her to the outside floor right of screen from the force of the impact, as she is down on the outside floor landing heavily, Beulah showing courage beyond her youthful years to try to get up as she is already on all fours. Road Warrior join Beulah on the outside as they pulled her up, then DOUBLE CHOKE SLAMMED her onto the timekeeper table to smash through it, as she is laid out. Animal is left to continue his attack as Hawk returned to the ring apron, as he watches Animal pull up Beulah as he SNAP SUPLEX her, but no Beulah blocks it to block a second attempt moments later, as Beulah shows him how it is done as Beulah SWINGING CORKSCREW SUPLEXES Animal as they are both down on the outside floor.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

You've got to hand it to Beulah she is fighting despite the odds as Animal & Beulah both grimacing on the outside floor.
JESSE VENTURA
I will see many, never firsts, so here we go with me saying it less eventually, seeing Road Warriors having their hands full against one diva with her having nobody to tag, making it more remarkable she is fighting this long into the match.

Animal has pulled Beulah off the damaged timekeeper table to her feet as he scopes her up to ATOMIC SIDE BREAKS over his right knee & holds onto her hoisting her in a MILITARY PRESS to convert it into a RUNNING POWERSLAM on the outside floor in front of the commentator's booth, as he got off her leaving her moaning in pain, as Beulah is in serious trouble now, as Hawk comes over to ram her face upon pulling her up into the top of the commentators both & actually the monitor in front of Gorilla Monsoon as he then rams her back inside the ring to the waiting Animal ready to exert pain on her as he pulls up Beulah to her as she DROP DOWN TOE HOLDS him trying to MIDRIFF STOMP her into a STF on the canvass, as she is stretching on his neck, as Hawk makes the save, as he stomped viciously on her upper back, then pulls Beulah up to MILITARY PRESS SLAMS her to leave her on the canvass moaning in pain as he follow up RUNNING PUNT KICKS her to the midriff on all fours, as is gasping for air, as Animal now places her in a ABDOMINAL STRETCH as he uses the move to GUTWRENCH SUPLEX POWERSLAMS Beulah as he hooks her leg for the pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, ... COUNT, as BEULAH BREAKS THE COUNT, lifting both her shoulders off the canvass. Hawk motions time to end this match, as Animal picks up Beulah to RUNNING TURNBUCKLE POWERBOMBBS bottom right of screen, then pulls her up by her hair as he tags Hawk who climbs to the top turnbuckle pad bottom right of screen, as he watches Animal hoists her onto his shoulders upright to set her up & Road Warriors DOOMSDAY DEVICE as Beulah is sprawled out on the canvass where Hawk not done with her yet pulls her up to RUNNING POWERSLAMS PINS her as he covers her for the pinfall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Road Warrior prevailed in a massive win as they utilized their numerical advantage brilliantly, as they were too much for the courageous Beulah to overcome.
JESSE VENTURA
Road Warriors did was expect of them, as Paul Ellery their manager is in the ring pumped, as he is raising their arms constantly to show how excited he was by this win.

WINNERS OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
ROAD WARRIORS
MANAGED BY
PAUL ELLERY

END OF MATCH 2

COMMERCIAL BREAK

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm joined in the backstage area by Mandy Rose who requested & got her revenge match after he epic win over Van Vader on debut, as you go up against The British Bulldogs

MANDY ROSE
British Bulldogs don't think I haven't forgotten about the Cena attacking me, after facing the two of you, first thing is to seek revenge on both of them, oh will be glorious pain, it will be so painful I assure you of Mean Gene, this time they'll be ferried by ambulance to the emergency room, these thighs are great at squeezing & they will break their bones for what they did to me.

BRITISH BULLDOGS
INTERRUPT BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
D.B.SMITH

Listen here Mandy you must be crazy if you think you are just going to defeat us. We've beaten you once, will beat you again, we know what level we need to bring & what is at stake, we are in the right head space and zone for GENDER WARS, we will defeat any diva or divas who step in our way.

DYNAMITE KID
Don't mistake our baby face approach for a sign of weakness it just that we know how much more we can unleash on here.

MANDY ROSE
Listen Bulldogs, I'm not playing games, I will break your bones, and it won't be a quick win, it will be the night you remembered, you faced EXOTIC GODDESS MANDY ROSE.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Mandy, I can vogue for the British Bulldogs, their eyes tell you the fire that rages in them & it is this determination that propelled them to superstar status, they are not to be mistaken for being nice, they old school English tough. `

MANDY ROSE
Last time I ended up taken to hospital tonight this sexy goddess will be send you both in the back of an ambulance to hospital, you'll replay the way I defeated both of you over and over again as you lie there recovering.

B.D.SMITH
Yeah good idea walk away Mandy before we gave you a glimpse of what to expect.

MANDY ROSE
Just for that wisecrack as my back was turned to you both, I promised you both, you'll be begging me to defeat you. See you in the ring boys.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
That's were will go after this commercial break, after it will see Mandy Rose vs The British Bulldogs 1 on 2 handicap tag, first we've had back-to-back handicap tag matches on any show.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 3

1 ON 2 HANDICAP TAG MATCH

MANDY ROSE
VS
THE BRITISH BULLDOGS

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Mandy Rose has made her intentions clear she wanted this match after beating Van Vader & she got it. The British Bulldogs look cheery ripe to rip this promotion apart with their aggressive high risk ferocity.
JESSE VENTURA
I love it, Mandy Rose is throwing the gauntlet down & saying I will take on the world-renowned The British Bulldogs on my own, but wait we have no referee in the ring.
GORILLA MONSOON
Wait a second are you kidding me, that is the entrance music of John Cena has come to the commentators both join us, as Mandy Rose cis livered you are out here.

SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE
JOHN CENA

BELL SOUNDS

Mandy Rose is pointing Cena in the chest, as special referee John Cena warns her instantly about disqualifying as Dynamite Kid RUNNING FOREARM ATTACKS her to the face to then FOREARM CLUB her against the top left of screen corner ..... ONE, .... TWO, ..... THREE, .... FOUR TIMES, as Mandy Rose is reeling as Dynamite Kid not giving her a moment's reprieve as Dynamite Kid with his back to the middle of the ring & top right of screen corner GUTWRENCH SUPLEXES Mandy Rose as she is down, as she gets up Dynamite Kid has tagged DB Smith in as they DOUBLE RUNNING DOUBLE DROP KICKS her to the chest to send her catapulting to the left of screen outside floor, as Dynamite Kid heads for the ring apron under instructions from special referee John Cena pretending to not be biased against Mandyh Rose who wants revenge on him for his post-match attack on Mandy Rose three weeks into our show. D.B Smith uses the right of screen ropes, as Mandy Rose gradually gets to her feet, as he attacks the left of screen ropes after coming off those right of screen ropes as he propels himself into the air to SUICIDE DIVE SHOULDER TACKLES Mandy Rose who rose to her feet pardon the pun & RIGHT HOOKS DB Smith to the face as he came flying at her & she knocked DB Smith to the floor with the force of her punch, as Cena is coming outside to get in her face about using a clenched fist which she did, as she grabs Cena by his shirt pulls him up close to her then tongue kisses him ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS ) as Cena couldn't help himself squeezing her ass as she did, as she now lets Cena go as he is shell shocked as she pats his face friendly, then pulls DB Smith to his feet to SHOULDER RAM him into the ring post top left of screen, then continue to RIGHT SHOULDER BREAKS him upside over her left knee leaving DB Smith on the outside floor. Mandy Rose pulls DB Smith to his feet again as she REVERSE ARM TWIRL TOSSES him by his right arm against the steel steps top left of screen, as Mandy Rose climbs back into the ring remonstrating with special referee John Cena who is adamant she must not wade war on the outside floor, as she kisses Cena on his lips allowing him to ran his hands along her thighs as she is unsettling Cena with her antics, as Cena is released as he is dream land with lipstick on his lips as he now realizes what Mandy Rose is doing to him as she winks at him, as Cena grabs Mandy Rose as she raffles his hair kissing her, as DB Smith climbs back into the ring, then Cena shoves her backward into the path of DB Smith whom from behind RUNNING BULLDOGS her as he nailed her to the canvass, as he goes to tag Dynamite Kid back in, as she pulls him up to SHORT ARM CLOTHESLINES Mandy Rose to leave her on his back on the canvass as he makes his way to the bottom right of screen corner where Dynamite Kid is waiting with his hand out to tag in, as he does, as The British Bulldogs pull Mandy Rose to her feet to DOUBLE SNAP SUPLEX her to the canvass, but hold onto her then go into TRIPLE SNAP SUPLEX ( taking .... ONE, .... TWO, ... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS TO COMPLETE THE SET ) as they leave her on the canvass, where Dynamite Kid now MOUNTED RIGHTS with his knees on her arms to prevent her covering up, as Dynamite Kid is relentless as he is landing blow after blow to her face trapped under Dynamite Kid mounted kneeling on her .... ONE, ..... TWO, .... THREE, ..... FOUR, ...... FIVE TIMES, then rises off her after he bad-mouthed her about what where is all her talk of punishing them.

Dynamite Kid now scopes up Mandy Rose as he drapes her onto his shoulders as she RAPID ELBOW SHOTS him to the face ... ONE, ... TWO, .. THREE, ... FOUR, .. FIVE TIMES, then drops down as she was released & lands on her feet with her back to the far side of the ring to DOUBLE AX HANDLE CLUBS Dynamite Kid to his upper back then place him in a STANDING FULL NELSON as Dynamite is fighting to escape as DB Smith is demanding his tag partner hold on, as Cena is kind of asking Dynamite Kid if he plans on submitting, as Mandy Rose FULL NELSON SLAMS Dynamite Kid to the canvass as she uses her body building background to great effect as Cena has a hard on watching Mandy Rose doing her thing in her chosen attire for this match ( ref to gif for it ) as Mandy Rose gave Dynamite Kid time to get up ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) as Mandy Rose STANDING REAR WAIST LOCK into a BELLY TO BACK OVERHEAD SUPLEX him so far from the middle of the ring with her back to the left of screen ropes, that Dynamite Kid ended up on the canvass at foot of those ropes, as he used them to pull himself up, as he did he was leaning upright against the ropes facing Mandy Rose whom came over flicking her hair back then scopes up Dynamite Kid to sling him over her right shoulder walk about the ring with ease then JUMPING GUTBUSTER releases him to leave Dynamite Kid curled up on the canvass, as she poses with both hands on her hips shaking her hair looking like a real exotic goddess as she does it, her rival & special guest referee John Cena is consumed with her beauty as he had kissed & groped her earlier, then helped The British Bulldogs get unfair advantage, but Mandy Rose temptress seduction talents is working, as she has seduced John Cena as she pulls Dynamite Kid to his feet as she blows kisses at Cena's direction in the ring as she HIP SHAKE FURY RIGHTS Dynamite Kid to the face as he hits the canvass landing on his back, as he looks up to see Mandy Rose pull him up to his feet again, as Mandy Rose blocks the RIGHT HOOK from Dynamite whom missed her 180 degrees as he spun to have his back to her, Mandy Rose hoisted Dynamite Kid onto her shoulder to BACKBREAKER BUSTER him then leave on the canvass in severe agony. DB Smith has seen enough as he comes to remonstrate with Mandy Rose getting in her face, as he SLAPS Mandy Rose to the face, as she takes it, then looks at him through fired-up eyes as Mandy Rose FURY RIGHTS DB Smith so much power it sent him into the top left of screen corner, as Mandy Rose times her time flicking her hair back as she approached him to CORNER FOREARM SHOTS DB Smith to the chest as Special Referee John Cena is doing nothing to enforce the regulations now, as even Cena is captivated by Mandy Rose who trapped DB Smith in the corner as she MOUNTED 2ND ROPE MULTIPLE CORNER PUNCHES shaking her ass with each strike ....... ONE, ............... TWO, ..................... THREE, ............... FOUR TIMES, as DB Smith reaches up against she stops looking back at Cena drooling over her antics, as DB Smith took the opportunity to RUNNING POWER BOMBS Mandy Rose leaving her down on the canvass grimacing, as he is pumped up, as Dynamite Kid is finally attempting to get to his feet, as he does DB Smith pulled Mandy Rose up as he tried to SUPLEX her, but Mandy Rose MIDRIFF PUNCHES DB Smith that it lifts him off the canvass to SUPLEX SLAMS DB Smith, as gave Dynamite Kid an opportunity upon rising to his feet to DOUBLE KNEE DROPS her to the face then gets up, as he pulls Mandy Rose to her feet to follow up DOUBLE UNDERHOOK SUPLEXES Mandy Rose to the canvass. The British Bulldogs want to put this one away now, as DB Smith is back up as they DOUBLE IRISH WHIPS Mandy Rose from the middle of the ring to the bottom right of screen corner, but Mandy Rose RING A RING O'ROSES DOUBLE SLINGSHOIT WHIPS The British Bulldogs to the left of screen ropes to counter them as they both returned Mandy Rose DOUBLE JUMPING SPLIT KICKS them to their faces to knock them both down, as she is shaking her ass against the hard on of Special Referee John Cena who was watching from the top right of screen corner as she ASS STINKS his dick against the corner making Cena make sex noises asking as she plays with her hair " How do you love my ass now Cena, of yes baby it could be all yours, except I want to beat you with my body, but we can still be lovers, loverboy ",. Mandy Rose walks as she told him to watch this as she allowed The British Bulldogs to both stand up then placed them onto her shoulders having hoisted them to DOUBLE REVERSE BACKBUSTERS them shaking them all over, as they are screaming in collective agony, as Special Referee John Cena conflicting in what to do as Cena watches Mandy Rose DOUBLE REVERSE SLAM The British Bulldogs to the canvass where she DOUBLE BODY SCISSORS them now as they are bothj trapped between her legs as neither of The British Bulldogs willing to submit this exotic goddess Mandy Rose.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Mandy Rose has played the temptress seduction card & it has worked wonders on Special Referee John Cena because he appears clueless what to do.
JESSE VENTURA
Does appear so, but Cena doesn't owe The British Bulldogs anything so maybe he wants to watch Mandy Rose from close quarters or maybe he is giving them a chance to fight through it as he just ignored two repeated motions by either of The British Bulldogs to submit.

Mandy Rose DOUBLE BODYSCISSORS on her opponents The British Bulldogs is taking a massive toll on them, as you can literally hear their ribs breaking which is turning Cena on as he is motioned to come over by Mandy Rose as she closes him closer to kiss Cena as he obliges, as he is into it now, as he can no longer hide his sheer lust for Mandy Rose who is making out with Special Referee John Cena on the canvass as she applies DOUBLE BODYSCISSORS to The British Bulldogs who are both moaning in agony as their feeble attempts to escape are just exhausting them as they are now at the mercy of Mandy Rose as Cena sees them tapping as he motions they have tapped out, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

It worked too, as saw it made Cena cum in his jeans, as she smirked him when he signaled for the bell.
JESSE VENTURA
Now Mandy Rose scopes up Cena as she F U's him leaving him down on the canvass, then she walks away after she had her arm raised by special referee Cena, brilliantly outsmarting Cena.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY DOUBLE SUBMISSION
MANDY ROSE

END OF MATCH 3

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 4

1 ON 1 MATCH

HARLEY CAMERON
VS
KEN SHAMROCK

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

The action will keep on coming here on GENDER WARS as we are about to see Ken Shamrock facing Harley Cameron who comes to RAW on the back of doing massively well on GENDER WARS HOUSE SHOWS.
JESSE VENTURA
Harley Cameron has dangerous strikes when using her hands & feet, but also is able to use power to batter her opponents, as she claims the wins.

Last edited by sable1; 26-Nov-22 at 05:39.
Old 28-Nov-22, 04:59
Last Achievements

BELL SOUNDS

Ken Shamrock moving about the ring as he seizes up Harley Cameron ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE SECONDS ) as Harley Cameron REVERSE SPIN KICKS him to the midsection as he lounged at her, Harley Cameron fully up FURY RIGHTS Ken Shamrock to the face he hits the canvass, as he looks up at her from there to see Harley Cameron RUNNING DOUBLER DIVING KNEE ATTACKS Ken Shamrock looking up from the canvass to his face as he ending on her knees facing & touching distance of the right of screen ropes. Harley Cameron is up as she waits ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) & Harley Cameron RUNNING CLOTHESLINES Ken Shamrock who DROP DOWN TOEHOLDS into a STF on Harley Cameron as he yells abuse at her about what he will dish out to her, Ken Shamrock stretching on her neck with hate written all over his face. Ken Shamrock bellowing at Harley Cameron to submit to him or face punishment the likes she has never experienced. Harley Cameron FORWARD SOMERSAULT FLIPS Ken Shamrock who held onto her to SIDE FACE LOCKS her on the canvass as her is working her over with this hold. Ken Shamrock is screaming at her to submit, Harley Cameron refuses, as Harley Cameron crawling along her midriff to reach the left of screen ropes ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS LATER ) she reaches the bottom rope left of screen much to the anger of Ken Shamrock as he takes a moment to release her, but eventually does ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS LATER ). Ken Shamrock pulls Harley Cameron to her feet, as Ken Shamrock measured FURY RIGHTS her to the face she took it flash on the jaw, as Ken Shamrock follow up RIGHT CROSS KICKS her to the face resting against the left of screen ropes, as a follow to the face as Harley Cameron heads for the top left of screen corner as Ken Shamrock staying on top of things then RIGHT FOREARM PUNCHES her to the face, as Harley Cameron BIG KNEES Ken Shamrock to the chest as he tried to land a LEFT HOOK, then Harley Cameron HEADLOCKS Ken Shamrock who tried to BOXING RIGHT her, but she locked his arms up to prevent it then BELLY TO BELLY CORNER SPINEBUSTER SLAMS Ken Shamrock as he is given room to get up, he does then locks up to Harley Cameron who hoists Ken Shamrock onto her shoulder to FIREMAN CARRY into a JUMPING DEATH VALLEY DRIVERS Ken Shamrock as they move will certainly change the tide of this match in her favor. Ken Shamrock is pulled up by Harley Cameron as she RIGHT HOOKS him to the face as Ken Shamrock tries to SPIN KICK Harley Cameron whom RIGHT TAEKWONDO SPIN KICKS to the face to beat him to the punch, as Harley Cameron picks up Ken Shamrock then EMERALD FLOWISON DRIVERS him to leave him on the canvass where now Harley Cameron CROSS FACE LOCKS Ken Shamrock as he is fighting it, as he refuses to submit to a woman ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN, .... FIFTEEN, .... SIXTEEN, .... SEVETEEN, .... EIGHTEEN, .... NINETEEN SECONDS ), as he is hoping to withstand the pain, but Harley Cameron has the upper hand, as her opponent is in distress trying to escape crawling along his the canvass on his belly now fading fast, as he is unable to hold out, as he is taping out, as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSSON

Harley Cameron made Ken Shamrock tap out, as he is struggling to get up after his loss, as Harley Cameron poses with her boot on him, as he is trying to get to all fours.
JESSE VENTURA
Harley Cameron made a shock first impression making Ken Shamrock submit to her under distress as she was able to defeat him.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
HARLEY CAMERON

END OF MATCH 4

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 28-Nov-22 at 05:17.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 29-Nov-22, 00:34
Last Achievements

Thank you to everyone who has viewed my show enabling me to reach 50,000 views, it is very much appreciated.

Old 08-Dec-22, 01:36
Last Achievements

PIPER PIT'S
MIDDLE OF THE RING
RODDY PIPER

The powers that be are worried about what carnage I will do here on GENDER WARS, well they should have thought of that before signing me up, I ain't here to make friends, I'm here to make fun & add to my legacy in this business. Today I have another special guest that I be shortly inviting to join us out here, before GENDER WARS not in a million years that I think this would be possible, but here we are, welcome to the ring the INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION Miss Elizabeth.

MISS ELIZABETH
( COMES in WHITE SATIN DRESS, WHITE HIGH HEELS & TITLE BELT ).
Well if it isn't Cowboy Bob Orton, Paul Orndorff & Piper all in the ring, you must be scared of me Piper to have this much back up, only a shame for that it won't help you one bit.

RODDY PIPER
Haha, you don't waste time, you get right into it, no pleasantaries with you, just straight into showing your claws. I notice these days you are alone, no Randy Savage whose ass you beat in this ring more than once.

MISS ELIZABETH
Very observant of you Piper, I don't need protection like you do a bodyguard & enforcer to watch his back, I do things on my own.

RODDY PIPER
Come NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV, that title will be mine.

MISS ELIZABETH
Men better than you have tried & failed, what makes you think you can take me.

PAUL ORNDORFF
Enough Piper let me rip her in half, can't stand her standing there bragging, I can beat her easily.

MISS ELIZABETH
Careful what you wish for Mr Wonderful is it, after I'm done beating you, you will be known as Mr Chump.,

RODDY PIPER
Haha you are on fire today, bad mouthing everyone in this ring who with the click of my fingers could tear into you like a pack of dogs.

MISS ELIZABETH
What's stopping you, I know unfortunately the powers that be who told you if any of you attack me during this segment then my title shot if off the title. Paul Orndorff since you think you can take me a non title shot to demonstrate to Piper what awaits him at NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS.

RODDY PIPER
Oh no, not going to happen, I know what you are doing you want to face Orndorff so when you beats you it take the gloss of me beating you or maybe renders you unable to face me, how about I hand pick an opponent for you to face off against.

MISS ELIZABETH
You have an opponent for me to face, who could it be that has the balls to face me.

RODDY PIPER
You remember this monster Zeus, he has a score to settle for losing last time he was in this ring & to make sure you don't run away you face him in that outfit & inside this steel cage hanging above us, you see it will be Zeus vs Miss Elizabeth Cage Match.

MISS ELIZABERTH
Bring it on, this should be a blast for the fans seeing me defeat the ruthless Zeus.

RODDY PIPER
Your wish is my command, I will watch at ringside with my Cowboy Bob Orton & Paul Orndorff who'll enjoy seeing you get beat.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 5

1 ON 1 CAGE MATCH

MISS ELIZABETH
VS
ZEUS

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Miss Elizabeth in a cage match vs Zeus who is furious he lost in his last match in this ring vs Madusa Miceli he wants revenge.
JESSE VENTURA
Gotta hand it to Piper he made a smart baiting of Miss Elizabeth, Zeus is ready for this opportunity, he will hold nothing back which leaves Piper, Orndorff & Orton free of any wrong doing.

BELL SOUNDS

Zeus pounding on his chest as he is yelling at Miss Elizabeth whom comes at Zeus to LEFT & RIGHT HOOKS him in the top right of screen corner ... ONE, .... TWO, ...... THREE, ... FOUR, ........ FIVE, ............. SIX, ........... SEVEN, ..... EIGHT, ..... NINE TIMES, then Miss Elizabeth SNAPMARE into a DOUBLE KNEELING REAR CHIN LOCKS Zeus with her back very near the top right of screen ropes & corner Zeus using his power to get to his feet as Miss Elizabeth REAR WAIST LOCKS Zeus as she is squeezing his waist as he is trying to free himself now resorting to POUNDING on her legs standing behind him applying a STANDING DOUBLE REAR CHIN LOCK as he rams her backwards into the corner top right of screen ...... ONE, ..... TWO, .... THREE TIMES, then Zeus RIGHT & LEFT COMBINATION BACK ELBOWS Miss Elizabeth trapped in the corner behind ..... ONE, ....... TWO, ...... THREE, ......... FOUR, .......... FIVE TIMES, as Zeus now props onto the middle rope in the corner continuing to trap Miss Elizabeth as he MULTIPLE CORNER PUNCHES her to the face .......... ONE, ............ TWO, .............. THREE, ............... FOUR, ............. FIVE, ............. SIX, .............. SEVEN TIMES, Zeus lets up as he walks way flexing his muscles then he turns to see Miss Elizabeth RUNNING RIGHT HOOKS him to the face as she has back peddled Zeus with that blow, then Miss Elizabeth ducks underneath Zeus WILD CLOTHESLINE to from behind RIB PUNCHES him ...... ONCE, ....... TWICE, ......... THIRD, ...... FOURTH TIME, as Miss Elizabeth ducks underneath another missed CLOTHESLINE by Zeus as he is standing in front of Miss Elizabeth with his back to her inside this cage match, as Miss Elizabeth is applying STANDING FULL NELSON on Zeus is raging bellowing swear words at her because she has it locked as Zeus the powerhouse is unable to escape from Miss Elizabeth's clutches as she lets him go then re-applies the STANDING FULL NELSON ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ) as Piper, Orndorff & Cowboy Bob Orton look on bewildered, as Miss Elizabeth is fading Zeus who is sinking to his knees, as he is fading even more so ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN, .... FIFTEEN, .... SIXTEEN, .... SEVENTEEN, .... EIGHTEEN SECONDS ) as Zeus submits, as the referee motions for the bell, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

We just witnessed Miss Elizabeth force Zeus to submit due to her supplying FULL NELSON several times wearing him down until he sunk ot his knees, as he tapped out.
JESSE VENTURA
Miss Elizabeth made Zeus tap out, no matter how times I say it, I still can't believe what we saw, the powerhouse Zeus who scares the hell out of grim reaper, lost to Miss Elizabeth via submission inside a steel cage.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY SUBMISSION
MISS ELIZABETH

END OF MATCH 5

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 6

1 ON 1 MATCH

JADE CARGILL
VS
CESARO

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Jade Cargill on debut vs Cesaro she has been rampant on AEW and now joins GENDER WARS where she will make an impact no doubt.
JESSE VENTURA
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if she picked up Cesaro and body slammed him to the canvass repeatedly because she is so strong for someone so beautiful she knows how to strut it too.

BELL SOUNDS

Jade Cargill & Cesaro immediately lock up as Jade Cargill forces Cesaro with his back to the main camera to the ropes COLLAR TIE UP GRAPPLING with Cesaro who is trying to shove her away ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ), but Jade Cargill FURY RIGHTS Cesaro to the face then PUMP KICKS him to the face as he is wobbling towards her as Jade Cargill STRONG IRISH WHIPS into a SLINGSHOT ARM WRENCH HOOKS him to the face then SIDE KICKS him to the face as Cesaro is groggy already staggering into the bottom left of screen corner as Jade Cargill heads to the top right of screen corner inside this 20 x 20 foot ring to take off to RUNNING CORNER ELBOWS Cesaro the chest to nail him against the bottom left of screen corner, as remained standing as Cesaro slumped upright against the bottom left of screen corner, as she helps him get up to ONE HANDED FACE SQUEEZE him with her right hand against the bottom left of screen corner ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, ... SECONDS ) then Jade Cargill easily ONE HANDED FACE TOSSES him to the canvass showing no respect to her opponent as he gets up Jade Cargill walks up to him to easily scope him up to ONE HANDED BODY SLAMS him with her back to the left of screen to the canvass telling him to get up, as Cesaro does indeed only for Jade Cargill to scope him up to hold crossways then FALLAWAY SLAMS him to the canvass sending him towards the far side of the ring bottom rope, as Cesaro is using the ropes to pull himself up as Jade Cargill hands on hips stalks him from behind as Cesaro turns around & walks into a BICYCLE KICK by Jade Cargill who has laid Cesaro out cold he is out of it, as this match is over like the previous one so quick it appears as Jade Cargill pulls Cesaro up who is aty her mercy now as she ONE HANDED SUPLEX HOISTS him holding him in a VERTICAL SUPLEX DELAY one handed ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT SECONDS ) then VERTICAL SUPLEX him to the canvass where she now pulls him up wanting to end this match after totally domination Jade Cargill has pulled Cesaro to his feet where she sets Cesaro up as she hoists him by his arms behind him off his feet to deliver her finishing move JADED & now covers Cesaro for the pinfall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Cesaro wasn't given a chance to fight back he was dominated like I've never seen before, not one move he was able to unload.
JESSE VENTURA
Total domination, Jade Cargill sent warning to the entire male superstar locker room what to expect when they face her, she is ruthless & sexy in that ring and a winner.

WINNER OF THE MATCH
BY PIN FALL
JADE CARGILL

END OF MATCH 6

BACKSTAGE INTERVIEW
KRONIK & DON MURACO

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
I'm here with Kronik & Don Muraco who tonight get to right a wrong after being humiliated a few weeks ago by Carmella whom stacked all three of you up for win, tonight you seek vengeance against her.

ADAMS
Tonight Carmella you won't catch us off guard, tonight we won't care how sexy you are in the ring we are on mission to defeat & destroy you once and for all.

DON MURACO
I have been in the ring with many greats, you are not one of them, what happened last time was a freak of nature, one of those one in a million occurrences that will never happen again.

CLARK
I can't wait to get my hands on your body & snap it like a twigg like we should have done last time instead of showing you mercy.

CARMELLA
INTERRUPTS INTERVIEW

Lucky, the only thing lucky was that I showed mercy, you three should have all been driven to the hospital. As I recall none of you could beat me, tonight I will take my time making sure each and every one of you is eliominated.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
Hold on we need clarification what do you mean each man eliminated.

CARMELLA
It is too easy for me to beat them in a 1 on 3 HANDICAP TAG, so it will be me against the three of you in a 1 on 3 Handicap elimination tag match to show there is no mistake how dominate I am, then I will go on and challenge Ultimate Warrior so we have another epic match between us this time for his new INTERCONTINENTAL TITLE.

DON MURACO
Hold on before your mind drifts away, return to earth and reality we aren't going to let to get to NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS certainly not as a winner and certainly not in any condition to walk out of this building on your own accord, let alone face Ultimate Warrior.

CARMELLA
Just keep telling yourselves that, but reality check will be on you three you know none of you can touch me, I'm too quick, strong & good for the three of you, my fans will witness me dominating three huge men & make them whimper at my knees as I defeat each and every one of you.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
There she goes to the ring Carmella I dare say, you three will have your hands full against Carmella.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

MATCH 7

1 ON 3 ELIMINATION HANDICAP TAG MATCH

CARMELLA
VS
KRONIK & DON MURACO

[Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register] & [Only Registered Users Can See LinksClick Here To Register]

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Are you kidding me Carmella throwing down the challenge to Kronik & Don Muraco to come take her down, even giving then an added advantage with this 1 on 3 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG stipulation she invoked which her opponents gladly accepted.
JESSE VENTURA
When opportunity knocks take it, don't slam the door on it, take it & then throw the bum out after you take it & run with it.

Last edited by sable1; 09-Dec-22 at 10:58.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-Dec-22, 09:33
Last Achievements

BELL SOUNDS

Kroni's Clark will start things off for his team against Carmella in red with seduce thigh high red boots as she mouths to Clark with her tongue to come get her, as he looks at his partners who tell him not to fall for being seduced, as Carmella has his hands up to moton come on test of strength with him, as Clark obliges with his back to the bottom left of screen corner as he engages in a TEST OF STRENGTH as they press their bodies against each other with Clark towering over her, with power and size on his side too, as he SIDE HEADLOCKS Carmella instead whom escapes & with her back to the main camera BELLY TO BACK SUPLEXES Clark much to his & his tag partners surprise to the canvass on his back, as she motions come on as Clark get up angry, as he is on the attack charging at Camella only for Carmella to SPINNING THEATRICS HIP ATTACKS Clark to the face to knock him down, as Carmella pulls Clark to his feet to straight away & side on to the main camera side of the ring Carmella in full flight HANGING SUPLEX Clark to the canvass as he lands holding his lower back as he sat up, as Carmella side on kneels besides a sitting up Clark with her back almost touching the main camera side of the ring where she applies a SITTING SIDE HEADLOCK on Clark grappling him to lying on his belly position on the canvass moaning & groaning to escape ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN SECONDS ) Clark uses his power to get to his feet trying to reach out & grab the main camera behind Carmella, but is now place in a STANDING SIDE HEADLOCK applied by Carmella who positions herself side on to the main camera, as she is working the STANDING HEADLOCK ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN SECONDS ) where Carmella converts it to a HEADLOCK TAKESDOWN Clark to the canvass to once again apply a SITTING SIDE HEADLOCK on Clark once again on his belly on the canvass this time he is facing the bottom right of screen corner, as she is taunting his partners " I TOLD YOU THREE I WAS GOING TO BEAT YOU ALL UP EASILY, AT LEAST PUT UP A FIGHT THIS IS HUMILIATING HOW EASY IT IS FOR ME, COME ON FIGHT ME CLARK or ARE YOU CAPTIVATED BY MY BEAUTY TO RESIST ME BEATING YOU UP, I CAN SEE YOU WITH A STIFF ", as Carmella feels Clark power to his feet to escape & POWER BACK BREAK, but no Carmella counters in the last possible second to JAPANESE ARM DRUG TOSSES Clark to the canvass & towards the top right of screen corner where she stride over raffling her hair as she shakes her hips exotically in the process to reach Clark to apply a KNEELING REVERSE ARM BAR bending his arm back opposite way as she also kneels into face as she has Clark lying sideways along the canvass with her thigh high seducing red boots with high heels to his knees as he is groaning in pain, as he is frustrated he is being shown up by Carmella once again who has converted the KNEELING ARM BAR into a CROSS FACE as Clark crawls along his belly immediately towards his tag partners from near the top right of screen corner, as they motion from to reach the right of screen ropes closer for him, but Carmella has cut the ropes off for him preventing that from happening thus forcing him to seek alternative course of action to try to escape or get help, as Clark who is still way to far from tagging his partners, as Carmella is giggling at Clark, as Carmella loves seeing him straining under her hold, as he is using up a lot of strength to crawl along the canvass to reach his tag partners ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN, .... FIFTEEN, .... SIXTEEN SECONDS ) as he is almost there, but Carmella releases him then drags him along the canvass by his legs to the middle of the ring to apply a STF on him as Carmella is tugging on his neck pulling back on it as far as she can making him scream in agony.

Kronik are fighting they aren't going to be beaten or eliminated easily this time, they are willing to take a beating to stay as long as they can hoping it wears Carmella who has to face three men all alone, Clark he is refusing to submit to add to the humiliation of being dominated thus far in this match with his partners yet to have any input in this match so far other than encouragement from standing on the ring apron trying to get a tag from him. Clark is under incredible duress from Carmella holding him at bay as Adams has seen enough as he comes to his aid only for Carmella to immediately release Clark to spring to her feet, as she then focuses on Adams, as Adams BOXING RIGHT HOOKS Carmella whom blocks it then counters straight away sexily, as she LEFT MIDRIFF PUNCHES him with a follow up RIGHT BOXING HOOKS Adams whom tried a LEFT HOOK but was blocked again by Carmella whose speed is too much atm for her opponents who need to do something to equalize this contest, as Carmella RIGHT TAEKWONDO SPIN KICKS Adams to his face that won't help their cause as she struck him with her right thigh high boot heel as it sent Adams to the bottom right of screen ropes near the bottom right of screen corner, as those ropes managed to hold him upright against it, as Carmella turns to help Clark who was getting to his feet up the rest of the way up, as she scopes him up walks away shakes her ass with theatrics ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) then proceeds to BODY SLAMS Clark to the canvass, then turns in time to BOXING EVADE a Adams RIGHT HOOK from Adams as she BIG SHOVES him away to give her room to SUPER KICKS him with her back to the main camera near the right of screen ropes to the chest of Adams to send him back peddling towards the middle of the ring as he stood beside Clark who rose to his feet as they are showing fight despite being outclassed atm, as Carmella then RUNNING DOUBLE CLOTHESLINES Kronik whom double duck underneath her, as Carmella attacks the left of screen ropes to return in full flight as she RUNNING DOUBLE SHOULDER BLOCKS Kronik to send back peddling towards the right of screen ropes as Carmella follow up immediately DOUBLE RUNNING CLOTHESLINES Kronik across their chest to chest them to the right of screen ropes which are holding them up, then Carmella LEFT BOXING HOOKS Adams & Clark beside each other with the same blow toppling them both the ring apron where they land on their knees hanging onto the ropes to prevent themselves falling down ( as .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS LATER ), as Carmella helps him to stand up then DOUBLE FLOAT OVER SUPLEX Kronik back into the ring as the crowd is chanting her name ' Carmella ......... carmella, ................. CARMELLA, .................... CARMELLA, ............... CARMELLA, ............... CARMELLA, .......... CARMELLA ' to the face to send him flopping upright against the ropes right of screen, as Carmella RUNNING DOUBLE ELBOW DROPS them to their chests as they both lay on the canvass, then she poses hands on hips taking in the fans chanting her name even more, as from behind Don Muraco DOUBLE CHOCK BLOCKS Carmella taking both her legs from underneath her leaving her grimacing in pain clutching her knees, as she is in strife all of a sudden.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

Is this the moment Kronik & Muraco get back into this 1 on 3 HANDICAP ELIMINATION TAG as up until now Carmella has been well on top, but credit to Kronik they took a beating but held on hoping top somehow ride out the storm.
JESSE VENTURA
Sometimes you need to take a licking to show you have what it takes, Muraco might just have swung this match as he followed up with a FULL NELSON SLAM on Carmella before departing back to the ring apron under instructions from the referee, as he has last all order, but that was expected in this numerical advantage matches.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sable1 For This Useful Post:
Old 13-Dec-22, 07:16
Last Achievements

Kronik up on their feet now help Carmella to her feet, as they DOUBLE FISHERMAN SUPLEX her to add to the pendulum of the match swinging away from her, as Adams heads for the ring apron leaving Clark to pull Carmella up to PENDULUM BACK BREAK her immediately as she is still holding her knees each time she ends up back on the canvass after each move performed on her. Clark pulls Carmella to her feet to place her in a STANDING CHIN LOCK as she is struggling to escape but BACK ELBOWS to the midriff ...... ONE, .......... TWO, ............. THREE, .................. FOUR, ............. FIVE, ............... SIX, ................... SEVEN SECONDS then DOUBLE ARM SNAPMARES Clark to the canvass he held onto Carmella to pull her to the canvass to CHIN LOCK her lying on the canvass holding onto her as she is struggling to escape as Adams & Muraco applaud him telling him to keep wearing her down he has her in this hold which is working ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE SECONDS ). Clark slowly pulls her to her feet as Adams comes in to double team Carmella as Clark FULL NELSON LOCKS Carmella allowing Adams to unload with his back to the main camera LEFT & RIGHT BODY SHOTS her as Carmella tried to escape to the midsection, then Kronik set up Carmella trying to escape frantically as Kronik DOUBLE CHOKESLAMS Carmella to the canvass where Clark comes over to tag Don Muraco in, as he pulls Carmella up to her feet now as Don Muraco wants his team to keep control of this match now that they are on top of things as Don Muraco STRONG IRISH WHIPS Carmella from bottom right of screen corner all the way to the far top left of screen corner as she cannoned into the corner to land on the canvass grimacing Muraco comes over taking his time ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, ... SECONDS ) as he JUDO CHOPS her to the throat as she got to a kneeling position, as Muraco now DOUBLE AX HANDLE CLUBS her to the upper back as she is lying on her midsection on the canvass ........ ONE, ......... TWO, ............. THREE, ............ FOUR, ................. FIVE, ...................... SIX, .................................................. ...... SEVEN TIMES, as he is ruthless on Carmella now. Kronik importantly they are taking their chances to regroup as they watch Don Muraco in the zone in a foul mood POWERFUL BACK BREAKS Carmella he is giving her no chance to recover as they did last time when they had the upper hand, as Don Muraco pulls Carmella up as he GUTWRENCH SUPLEXES Carmella who has found it hard to get back into the match with the numerical advantage coming into play against her. Don Muraco motions for a boot, as Adams provides one held up as Don Muraco STRONG IRISH WHIPS Carmella who reverse whips Muraco into the raised boot of Adams to his face, as he back peddles rebounds into the path of Carmella who from behind RUNNING CLOTHESLINES Don Muraco from behind across the back of his head, as he is down now on his knees, as Carmella standing over Don Muraco takes a moment to gather herself ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR SECONDS ) then does some sexy moves to entice the fans into loving her even more as Carmella THEATRICS DOUBLE VOLLEY KICKS him to the face, as Muraco is face down on the canvass where Carmella is up on her feet straight away as she comes off the far side of the ring ropes she attacked to RUNNING DOUBLE KNEE ATTACKS Muraco on his knees collecting him side on to the face leaving Muraco once again lying face down on canvass as he now rolls onto his back where he looks up to see Carmella blowing kisses at him & who instantly with her back to the main camera JUMPING DOUBLE KNEE DROPS Don Muraco to the face as he lay on the canvass on his back looking up at him, Carmella remains DOUBLE KNEE PRESSING Muraco to the face after delivering the blow making Don Murco thrash about as she is taking him to task for daring to challenge her with his two tag partners making her incredibly sexy in the process as she is manhandling this trio once again at this moment one at a one, but he has had to deal with constant interference.

Carmella rises off Don Muraco face then bend over to sexily pull Muraco up to his feet as she KARATE HEEL KICKS him to the chest making hims gasp for breathe, then hoist him onto her shoulders as Carmella placed Don Muraco on her shoulders as she now takes great delight in doing AIRPLANE SPINS with him on her shoulders as her hair flows in the process as she gets faster with each spin ( for .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX, .... SEVEN, .... EIGHT, .... NINE, .... TEN, .... ELEVEN, .... TWELVE, .... THIRTEEN, .... FOURTEEN SECONDS ) as Carmella stops then converts the move into TORTURE RACKS Don Muraco now as he is limp in her arms, the referee keeps asking Muraco as Kronik enter illegally to RUNNING DOUBLE SPEAR TACKLE Carmella who had her back to them facing the far side of the ring in a sexy stance as they left Carmella her down on the canvass, whilst Muraco rolled to the far side of the ring ropes holding his lower back then rolled under the bottom rope to the ring apron. Kronik are totally livid that Carmella is fighting the way she is against them, as Kronik pull Carmella up to her feet then Kronik walk her to the far side of the ring ropes where Muraco is lying on the ring apron gathering himself, but struggling then Kronik DOUBLE KNIFE EDE CHOP Carmella either side of her chest .......... ONCE, .............. TWICE, ............... THIRD TIME, as Kronik prepares to DOUBLE ROPE CLOTHESLINE Carmella, however she ducks underneath them & dance spins into position facing them to then DOUBLE PUMP KICKS Kronik with each boot forcing her to back peddling towards the middle of the ring after delivering the double blow where she starts her run from in thigh high boots to RUNNING DOUBLE ROPE CLOTHESLINES Kronik to the outside floor, no they double counter attack as Kronik DOUBLE BACK BODY DROP her all the way to the outside floor as she landed hard on the softer well cushioned outside floor for safety reasons, but it still knocks the wind out of her coming down from that elevated height high above the ring, as Don Muraco has risen to feet on the ring apron & sees where Carmella is as she has got to on all fours incredibly fast but is struggling as her long hair is shoulder her face now as she has her head bowed sucking up the big ones at ringside on the outside floor far side of the ring, as the overhead camera captures Don Muraco shows no mercy as he JUMPING ELBOW DROPS Carmella to the back of her head to drive her into the floor outside the ring where ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE SECONDS LATER ) Don Muraco wastes no time now he has recovered as he has placed her in a FULL NELSON SLAMS to use the move to hoist her into the air to FULL NELSON SLAM her on the ring apron then shove her under the bottom rope as she rolls along the canvass back in to the ring away from the ropes, Kronik had returned to their positions on the ring apron in their corner awaiting to the tagged legally, whilst Muraco has climbed to the top turnbuckle pad top left of screen as he has both arms raised in the air waiting for Carmella to finish getting to her feet ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS LATER ) she has only to cop a FLYING DOUBLE AX HANDLE to the top of her head making her fall backwards to the canvass as he stands over her now & Muraco does some flexing then begins to RAPID MULTIPLE ELBOW DROPS Carmella lying on the canvass facing him ..... ONE, ..... TWO, .......... THREE, ............ FOUR TIMES, then Muraco pulls her up to whip her towards the direction of Kronik who enter illegally again allowing Kronik who are charging at Carmella to RUNNING DOUBLE SPEAR TACKLE Carmella front on, as they leave Carmella down on the canvass afterward on her back on the canvass holding her midsection in pain, as all three now simultaneously like a pack of dogs ravaging Carmella with brutal & furiously aggressive ANGRY STOMP all over Carmella lying curled up on the canvass trying to cover up ........ ONE, ..... TWO, ....... THREE, ...... FOUR, ....... FIVE, ............... SIX, ..................... SEVEN TIMES, then Kronik despite repeated calls to leave the ring from the referee have pulled Carmella up on her feet where they continue their illegal attack on Carmella as they now DOUBLE SUPLEX her to once again leave her on the canvass where Muraco SPLASHES DOWN on her to hook her leg for the pinfall .... ONE, .... TWO, ... COUNT, as CARMELLA KICKS OUT !, determined to keep fighting them despite their numerical advantage constantly undermining her when she gains the upper hand. Don Muraco has pulled Carmella up to place her in a STANDING REVERSE BACK BREAKER over his right shoulder as he is torturing her now this painful submission hold as Carmella thrashes about to BACKFLIP DDT'S Don Muraco & now both are down who will recover first to fight on.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

What a gutsy performance by Carmella who has so tough for someone so sexy showing why GENDER WARS is such a success in mainstream viewing now.
JESSE VENTURA
These women doing their gender proud because given the opportunity to perform without restrictions & they have taken the ball & advancing down the field into great field positions to use gridiron terms to describe how good they are going.

Don Muraco is up first as he LEFT HOOKS Carmella to the face with her back to the bottom right of screen corner, she took the blow then staggers backwards a few steps, as Muraco smirks at her as Carmella with her back to the right of screen ropes now SPINNING RIGHT BOOT TAEKWONDO KICKS him to the face as it took the smile off Muraco's face as he goes to RIGHT HOOK her to the face with clenched fist & connects as it shock Carmella, as she took a moment & then with her hair covering her face unleashes a brutal LEFT BOXING HOOKS Muraco to the face with a clenched fist as it shock him now, as he is groggy, but gathered himself enough as he counters Carmella coming at him to BIG KNEES the advancing Carmella to the midsection then scopes her up in one fell swoop with a GUTWRENCH SUPLEX into a RUNNING CORNER SPINEBUSTER SLAM against the bottom right of screen corner where he tags Adams in, as he takes his time to step through the ropes ( .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .. SECONDS ) to commence to DOWNWARD STOMP her sitting slumped up against the bottom right of screen corner copping ...... ONE, ....... TWO, ............ THREE, .............. FOUR, .............................................. FIVE STOMPS. Adams DOUBLE HANDED CHOKE LIFTS into a DOUBLE CHOKE LIFT Carmella against the bottom right of screen corner as the referee is demanding he release this hold with a ten count being applied as he THROAT CHOKES into a DOUBLE OVERHEAD TOSSES Carmella to the canvass however unknown to him, but to the cheers of the fans Carmella did the unthinkable after being in this match for so long, as she landed on her feet with her back to Adams, then immediately from the middle of the ring went into HANDSPRING BACKFLIPS into a REVERSE SWINGING NECK BREAK to Adams who was gloating as the crowd goes wild with her move, as they are on their feet chanting her name. Adams had no idea despite his tag partners yelling at him what was coming but the roaring & cheering of the crowd drowned out their screams for him to be alert, as Carmella is first up to pull Adams up as she places his head between her thighs bent over telling him he is the envy of every guy watching her do this move on him, then hoists him high into the air GUTWRENCH POWER BOMBS Adams then gets up to DOUBLE CLOTHESLINE Muraco & Clark who came to his aid as Carmella now DOUBLE BOXING UPPER CUTS Clark & Muraco as they fall backwards into the ropes main camera near bottom right of screen corner Muraco & Clark right of screen ropes, near the bottom right of screen corner as Carmella SUPER KICKS Adams to the face then covers him flopping vice versa on top of him covering his face with her midsection as his lips pressing against her midsection belly studded belly button for the pinfall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as CARMELLA HAS ELIMINATED ADAMS leaving it two left to eliminated now. But the action goes on as Adams receives medical attention in the ring Carmella is attacking Don Muraco on the ropes landing BOXING BODY SHOTS to him covering his face ....... ONE, ..... TWO, .......... THREE TIMES, as she now KARATE SIDE KICKS him, as Muraco grabs her leg to prevent the kick from connecting & pulls her in close to him leaning against the right of screen ropes as he then T-BONE OVERHEAD SUPLEX her all the way to the outside floor right of screen from inside the ring, as Clark not about to give her a chance to recover has climbed to the top turnbuckle pad immediately bottom right of screen sets himself to SPLASHES DOWN on Carmella who was lying on her back on the outside floor as he nailed the move, but winded himself, but hurt Carmella further in the process as he sacrificed himself for the better of the men wanting to win, taking one for the team, as Muraco has come to the outside floor as he pulls Carmella to her feet then drapes her across his shoulders to RUNNING STEAMROLLER SLAM into the ring barricade hoardings smashing through it as Carmella took the worst of the blow as she lay motionless on the smashed barricade hoarding now. Muraco is up in the crowd as he pulls Carmella by her hair to her feet then places her in a STANDING BEAR HUG into RUNNING BATTERING RAMS her against the steel steps at ringside dislodging them, holding onto Carmella to SPINEBUSTER SLAMS on top of the steel steps now, as she is sprawled out in pain as Carmella is ONE-HANDED CHOKE LIFTED to her feet immediately to be CHOKE SLAM by Muraco onto the steel steps once again, as she rolls off the steps bottom right of screen grimacing in pain face down on the outside floor, as the referee is screaming at Muraco what is the matter with him he could injury her for good doing these moves as he ignores the referee's pleas then pulls Carmella up as he tells the referee he has the twenty count out to do as he pleases as he CHOKESLAMS her a second time on the steel steps as she rolls off holding her lower back in agony at the foot of the steps where he STOMPS her straight away no mercy he tells Clark as he high 5's him about to do so as Muraco is full of rage & letting it out with .... ONE, ....... TWO, ............THREE, ................... FOUR TIMES, delivering those vicious STOMPS as Muraco heads back into the ring instructing Clark to return Carmella under the bottom ropes the main camera side of the ring near the bottom right of screen corner too, but before doing so, Clark has his own ideas of what that meant as he easily scoped up Carmella to POWERFUL SIDE BREAKS her into a SPIN OUT POWER BOMBS her on the edge of the ring apron then rolls her under the bottom rope towards Muraco who pulls Carmella up to set her up as she is out of it now, as Muraco facing the main camera & the fans standing booing & jeering him, as he picks up Carmella drapes over his right shoulder taking his time to set her up ([FONT=" Impact"] .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE, .... SIX SECONDS [/FONT]) as Carmella has no fight left from being attack relentlessly mostly illegally during this match & Muraco to all the howls of jeers and boo's to JUMPING PILE DRIVES her for the pin fall .... ONE, .... TWO, .... THREE, .... FOUR, .... FIVE COUNT, as THIS MATCH IS ALL OVER.

COMMENTATORS
GORILLA MONSOON

In the end it was too much of a hurdle for Carmella to overcome as she fought, she is left in the ring to be medically assisted out of the ring, as ring security has entered to make sure no post-match attacks occur on her.
JESSE VENTURA
Wait a second as Carmella is being stretched out of the ring her opponent at NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV Ultimate Warrior has rushed down to ringside as he hoists her lying on the stretcher above his head to GORILLA PRESS SLAMS Carmella leaving her lying face down with the stretched on top of her she was strapped into to be helped out.
GORILLA MONSOON
What the hell was the meaning of that attacking Carmella in no position to defend herself, a cowardly act by the Ultimate Warrior.
JESSE VENTURA
Agree it was, but have to say brilliant because never thought Ultimate Warrior would descend to these depths to be a heel in GENDER WARS.

WINNERS & SURVIVORS OF THE MATCH
DON MURACO & CLARK

END OF MATCH 7

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Last edited by sable1; 14-Dec-22 at 23:30.