Go Back   Male vs Female | The Mixed Wrestling Forum > Mixed Wrestling & Fighting > Wrestling & Fighting Stories

Old 02-Dec-22, 15:50
Points: 7,024, Level: 35 Points: 7,024, Level: 35 Points: 7,024, Level: 35
Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4% Activity: 2.4%
Last Achievements

Default Mixed wrestling prompts

Writing stories isn’t really my thing and I don’t have much time for it but there’s been a lot of great stories posted here especially recently so I wanted to contribute with some prompts:

1. Stepfather without children that divorces cheating wife and her daughter decides to stay with him. He has feelings but doesn’t pursue them. She feels the same and goads him into wrestling her so they can both act on it.
2. High school football captain marries head cheerleader but gets injuries. He ends up getting okay remote job and staying home with the kids while her career takes off. She starts learning how to fight as well and beats him their first fight since he hasn’t been working out and spends most of his time working or taking care of the kids. She starts berating him which pushes him to start working out again, doing physical therapy and get respect back.
3. A stepbrother and stepsister who fight in tag team matches with couples from time to time. They’re more FWB than a couple but they train together and keep what they do secret from their parents (who may do the same).

If anyone likes any of these feel free to use them and if there’s any interest I’ll post more when they come into my head.

Edit: I saw some comments so wanted to clear this up, I won’t be writing any of these myself. I just wanted to post some prompts that others could use whether as is or with their own spin on it as my contribution. plus I noticed sometimes people post that they get stuck inbetween stories.

Last edited by bk13; 02-Dec-22 at 18:22.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bk13 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-Dec-22, 17:47
Points: 5,835, Level: 32 Points: 5,835, Level: 32 Points: 5,835, Level: 32
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Default Re: Mixed wrestling prompts

Option 3 sounds the most interesting to me. I can understand the struggle of deciding which idea to write.
Old 02-Dec-22, 17:59
Points: 1,455, Level: 15 Points: 1,455, Level: 15 Points: 1,455, Level: 15
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Last Achievements

Default Re: Mixed wrestling prompts

1st one please